Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/2020 (165 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 11/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/04/2020 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/04/2020 by dallyemmy: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Friday, April 24, 2020)

*Triumphant Praise*

If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, You, that inhabit the praises of Your people.

2.Father, there is no one like You, among the gods; You are glorious in holiness and fearful in praises, always doing wonders.

3.Thank You Father, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvelous light, in Christ Jesus.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, wear upon me the garment of Your praise; let Your praise never cease from my mouth, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, let Your high praise be in my mouth, and a two-edged sword in my hand, to execute vengeance upon the heathen and punishments upon the wicked, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, deliver me from all evil; and put songs of triumph in my mouth, in the mighty name of Jesus.

8.Father, please, take over every battle in my life, and fight for me; give me resounding and total victory over every seemingly impossible and difficult situations, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, turn every hopeless situation in my life around for good, make me an Overcomer, and let me sing the songs of victory and triumph over my enemies, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye; give him victory over every ministerial and life's challenges, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Acknowledgement Of Faith / How I Became A Healer / Permit Us To Go Into Isolation Centers And Heal Covid-19 Patients - Apostle Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.