Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Lack Of Football Make Me To Be Anxious - Neymar - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lack Of Football Make Me To Be Anxious - Neymar (244 Views)

Real Madrid Officials In Rivers As Club Begin Building Of Football Academy. Pics / What Happens To The Used Kits Of Football Players After A Match? / I’m The Best Player In The History Of Football – Ronaldo Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Football Make Me To Be Anxious - Neymar by Adunolaco: 5:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
Paris St Germain and Brazil forward Neymar says that not knowing when football will be played again is making him anxious.

The 28-year-old is preparing for an eventual return at his home in a gated community in Brazil under the supervision of Ricardo Rosa, his long-standing physical trainer.

Despite Rosa's best efforts to keep him active with a varied daily routine, Neymar said that absence of football due to the COVID-19 pandemic was weighing on him.

"Not knowing when we will play again is causing anxiety. I miss playing, competing, the atmosphere of the club and my PSG teammates. It's a real longing for football!" he said on his website.

"I'm sure that the fans want to see everyone back on the pitch, the earlier the better. I hope the decision is made as quickly as possible," added Neymar, who had scored 18 goals in 22 appearances for PSG before the season was halted in March.

Rosa said that his main job was not to add to the pressure which....................................................................................READ MORE

http://www.9jabet.com/2020/04/23/lack-of-football-making-him-anxious-neymar/

BET NOW ON [url]NaijaBet.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Continues Work On World Cup Project Despite Covid-19 / Liverpool Open Contract Talks With Osimhen / Barcelona And Real Madrid Players Begin Virus Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.