Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,691,558 members, 6,342,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 June 2021 at 03:42 PM

Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? (1433 Views)

World Malaria Day: Itel, Amatem Softgel, Drug Aid Africa Distribute Relief Items / Vital Gi Vital Softgel – Ulcer Cure Guaranteed!!! (new Mebo Gi) / Norland GI Vital Cures Ulcer And Chronic Gastrointestinall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
I have been dealing with GERD that is giving heartburn for some months now.. I used to have chestpain anytime I eat what I'm not supposed to eat.... Somebody introduced me to norland gi vital softgel... The night I started using the products was one of the worst night of my life... I took 5 capsules.. I couldn't sleep throughout the night. I had chestpain throughout the night.
Later, i was told to reduce the dose to 3 capsules, i have been having chestpain everyday since I started using the product. I have to stop using the product yesterday and since then I have not experience any form of chestpain.
Is norland gi vital softgel overrated?
Does the product really work?
I just hope haven't wasted my hard earned money buying the product.
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2020

Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by majormofor(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2020
Akerekoroabijawara:
I have been dealing with GERD that is giving heartburn for some months now.. I used to have chestpain anytime I eat what I'm not supposed to eat.... Somebody introduced me to norland gi vital softgel... The night I started using the products was one of the worst night of my life... I took 5 capsules.. I couldn't sleep throughout the night. I had chestpain throughout the night.
Later, i was told to reduce the dose to 3 capsules, i have been having chestpain everyday since I started using the product. I have to stop using the product yesterday and since then I have not experience any form of chestpain.

Boss has the pain stopped and how did you cure it
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by Thatpelumiguy: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2020
What did you to cure or stop yours? Please help

majormofor:

Boss has the pain stopped and how did you cure it
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by Thatpelumiguy: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2020
I got the same capsules too, three bottles and i am not feeling any better but terrible some times. They said it's a month treatment and this seems like if i can continue, it could get worse. I am suffering from same thing, I am not even sure what i am suppose to eat or not. Whenever i eat anything, i feel same way. Please what did you use to stop or cure yours? I have spent crazy amount of money at the hospitals and tests, I am on the edge of going broke. Please help me with idea or whatever it is you do. HELP PLEASE

Akerekoroabijawara:
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by majormofor(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2020
08181425050 message the number will add you to a group, so you can ask your questions there
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by SIXTUSANTHONY(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Well here is my own experience:

After hearing about the efficacy of the product, i decided to give it a trial. I bought 2 bottles from Sound Health Crusaders �� https://soundhealthcrusaders.com.ng/norland-mebo-gi-vital-softgel-capsules-for-ulcers-reflux-hepatitis/.

When i started using it, it was working as already portrayed. Indeed, i felt better and free from the discomfort associated with ulcer.

After finishing the two bottles, i decided to order for more bottles. I couldn't order from Sound Health Crusaders because i found another vendor that was selling at a cheaper rate.

When i started using them, my situation became worst and i started having serious pains.

I became confused and wondered why could be the cause. As i couldn't bear it anymore, i stopped using it. That was how the pain stopped.

Later i realized there is a difference between the the ones i bought from Sound Health Crusaders and the ones i bought cheaper from another vendor.

The difference is evidenced in the write ups on the label and even the contents.

I had to resort to buying from Sound Health Crusaders.
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by elegungun: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
SIXTUSANTHONY:
Well here is my own experience:

After hearing about the efficacy of the product, i decided to give it a trial. I bought 2 bottles from Sound Health Crusaders �� https://soundhealthcrusaders.com.ng/norland-mebo-gi-vital-softgel-capsules-for-ulcers-reflux-hepatitis/.

When i started using it, it was working as already portrayed. Indeed, i felt better and free from the discomfort associated with ulcer.

After finishing the two bottles, i decided to order for more bottles. I couldn't order from Sound Health Crusaders because i found another vendor that was selling at a cheaper rate.

When i started using them, my situation became worst and i started having serious pains.

I became confused and wondered why could be the cause. As i couldn't bear it anymore, i stopped using it. That was how the pain stopped.

Later i realized there is a difference between the the ones i bought from Sound Health Crusaders and the ones i bought cheaper from another vendor.

The difference is evidenced in the write ups on the label and even the contents.

I had to resort to buying from Sound Health Crusaders.
Are you trying to tell us there are fake products out there?

Who knows maybe it was fake I bought.

(1) (Reply)

Stretch Mark Palava / Serious Help Needed Pls Only Professional Doctors Result Attached / Sex With Goat Cures Aids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.