Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? (5817 Views)

Vital Gi Vital Softgel – Ulcer Cure Guaranteed!!! (new Mebo Gi) / Get Rid Of Chronic Ulcer With Norland GI Vitale / Norland GI Vital Cures Ulcer And Chronic Gastrointestinall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
I have been dealing with GERD that is giving heartburn for some months now.. I used to have chestpain anytime I eat what I'm not supposed to eat.... Somebody introduced me to norland gi vital softgel... The night I started using the products was one of the worst night of my life... I took 5 capsules.. I couldn't sleep throughout the night. I had chestpain throughout the night.
Later, i was told to reduce the dose to 3 capsules, i have been having chestpain everyday since I started using the product. I have to stop using the product yesterday and since then I have not experience any form of chestpain.
Is norland gi vital softgel overrated?
Does the product really work?
I just hope haven't wasted my hard earned money buying the product.
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by Akerekoroabijawara(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2020

Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by majormofor(m): 9:32pm On May 02, 2020
Akerekoroabijawara:
I have been dealing with GERD that is giving heartburn for some months now.. I used to have chestpain anytime I eat what I'm not supposed to eat.... Somebody introduced me to norland gi vital softgel... The night I started using the products was one of the worst night of my life... I took 5 capsules.. I couldn't sleep throughout the night. I had chestpain throughout the night.
Later, i was told to reduce the dose to 3 capsules, i have been having chestpain everyday since I started using the product. I have to stop using the product yesterday and since then I have not experience any form of chestpain.

Boss has the pain stopped and how did you cure it
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by Thatpelumiguy: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2020
What did you to cure or stop yours? Please help

majormofor:

Boss has the pain stopped and how did you cure it
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by Thatpelumiguy: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2020
I got the same capsules too, three bottles and i am not feeling any better but terrible some times. They said it's a month treatment and this seems like if i can continue, it could get worse. I am suffering from same thing, I am not even sure what i am suppose to eat or not. Whenever i eat anything, i feel same way. Please what did you use to stop or cure yours? I have spent crazy amount of money at the hospitals and tests, I am on the edge of going broke. Please help me with idea or whatever it is you do. HELP PLEASE

Akerekoroabijawara:
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by majormofor(m): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2020
08181425050 message the number will add you to a group, so you can ask your questions there
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by SIXTUSANTHONY(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Well here is my own experience:

After hearing about the efficacy of the product, i decided to give it a trial. I bought 2 bottles from Sound Health Crusaders �� https://soundhealthcrusaders.com.ng/norland-mebo-gi-vital-softgel-capsules-for-ulcers-reflux-hepatitis/.

When i started using it, it was working as already portrayed. Indeed, i felt better and free from the discomfort associated with ulcer.

After finishing the two bottles, i decided to order for more bottles. I couldn't order from Sound Health Crusaders because i found another vendor that was selling at a cheaper rate.

When i started using them, my situation became worst and i started having serious pains.

I became confused and wondered why could be the cause. As i couldn't bear it anymore, i stopped using it. That was how the pain stopped.

Later i realized there is a difference between the the ones i bought from Sound Health Crusaders and the ones i bought cheaper from another vendor.

The difference is evidenced in the write ups on the label and even the contents.

I had to resort to buying from Sound Health Crusaders.
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by elegungun: 4:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
SIXTUSANTHONY:
Well here is my own experience:

After hearing about the efficacy of the product, i decided to give it a trial. I bought 2 bottles from Sound Health Crusaders �� https://soundhealthcrusaders.com.ng/norland-mebo-gi-vital-softgel-capsules-for-ulcers-reflux-hepatitis/.

When i started using it, it was working as already portrayed. Indeed, i felt better and free from the discomfort associated with ulcer.

After finishing the two bottles, i decided to order for more bottles. I couldn't order from Sound Health Crusaders because i found another vendor that was selling at a cheaper rate.

When i started using them, my situation became worst and i started having serious pains.

I became confused and wondered why could be the cause. As i couldn't bear it anymore, i stopped using it. That was how the pain stopped.

Later i realized there is a difference between the the ones i bought from Sound Health Crusaders and the ones i bought cheaper from another vendor.

The difference is evidenced in the write ups on the label and even the contents.

I had to resort to buying from Sound Health Crusaders.
Are you trying to tell us there are fake products out there?

Who knows maybe it was fake I bought.
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by Phoebe108: 10:38pm On Jul 11, 2021
Well, I believe you must have used the fake softgel, and it's advisable to get Norland's product from a verified stockist center to avoid buying the fake. Am sorry for the reactions you had but I'd advise to get from a stockist. Send a message to this number 07033871973 to be linked to a verified stockist. I believe Norland is the solution to your ulcer. Thanks
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by CLASSYLIFESTYLE: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2021
YES NORLAND GI VITAL SOFTGEL IS VERY EFFECTIVE FOR ULCER
GET THE PRODUCT HERE https://classylifestyle.ng/treat-stomach-ulcers/
Re: Does Norland Gi Vital Softgel Really Work? by patrick1234(m): 1:09am On Dec 22, 2023
What is GI Vital Softgel?

GI Vital Softgel is a dietary supplement that contains a blend of organic enzymes to help with, cell issues throughout the body. Vital Softgel is the solution to all cell issues and is guaranteed to help you feel more energetic and perform better than ever. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, have a history of heart problems, kidney problems, thyroid disease or high blood pressure.

Vital Softgel is the solution to all cell issues and is guaranteed to help you. Each container comes with 500mg of organic ingredients for maximum absorption. With its high ORAC value of 1500, we have found a way to bring you better quality nutrients than our competitors by using the most proficient extraction process available.

GI Vital Softgel works.
I have worked with over 50 people that have used it.
https://www.dayoadetiloye.com/how-to-buy-norland-gi-vital/

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ikechukwu Obi: Cholera Is The Cause Of Deaths In Enugu Market / Eko Hospital Re-positioned For Improved Healthcare Service / NAFDAC Arrests Suspect Over Fake Injection Water In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.