Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Answer Questions And Earn Everyday! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Answer Questions And Earn Everyday! (553 Views)

Ice Network KYC 3 Quiz Questions And Answers / How To Earn 900naira Everyday / Learn How To Earn BITCOIN Everyday Legitimately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Answer Questions And Earn Everyday! by Omoracheal: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hi guys, I am here to invite you to join a platform that has really helped me financially during this lock down period.
It is a Divas™ empowerment program and you don't need a dime to start.
All you need to do is to contact them by sending a mail to this address

divalicioussharon1@gmail.com

And tell them you want to Join their empowerment program. It's free. All you need is data and a smartphone. They will be sending you tasks and questions. If you answer correctly or perform the tasks well, then you earn a reward which can immediately be redeemed. They also give out cash giveaways and foodstuff giveaways although the food one has been put on hold for now because of the lockdown. Try it out and you will have no need to starve

Pls while registering, use my name Omo222 as your referral code to register so that I can get a bonus for referring you. They also pay for referring.
Join today by sending them a mail at

divalicioussharon1@gmail.com

Then, wait for their approval . Thank you and stay blessed .
Re: Answer Questions And Earn Everyday! by efe21: 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
Is this rewards, that is redeemable converted into cash and forwarded into one's account? I have sent a mail through, so for me to use your code, I need satisfactory answers to questions, because I don't want to wait valuable time and efforts for mere giftcards that can't be converted into cash and set to my bank account.
Though you didn't respond to my question, but I am using still as referrer for sharing. Omo222, that is the least I can do. Take care.

(1) (Reply)

27th April- 1st May 2020 Weekly Forex Forecast / AUDUSD Doesn’t Show Weakness. Forex Buy / Very IMPORTANT Lesson For Young Entrepreneurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.