Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,560 members, 7,861,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

My Prophecy: I Saw Police Brutality And Extortion Happening Massively - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Prophecy: I Saw Police Brutality And Extortion Happening Massively (578 Views)

Brutality: Portable Should Visit Drug Rehabilitation Centre – Ossai Success / Actress, Ronke Odusanya Breaks Silence After Being Accused Of Extortion / Shatta Wale Reacts To Death Prophecy By Prophet Cosmos Walker Affran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prophecy: I Saw Police Brutality And Extortion Happening Massively by badcurrent: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Here is a vision I had at the early hours of this morning, do not take this lightly because I see a massive chaos. @badcurrent

Re: My Prophecy: I Saw Police Brutality And Extortion Happening Massively by badcurrent: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2020
@badcurrent on ig
Re: My Prophecy: I Saw Police Brutality And Extortion Happening Massively by badcurrent: 11:53am On Sep 05, 2020
Wow, this was a prophecy I made a month before the eventual police killing of George Floyd that lead to massive protest in the U.S and Chaos in the US and all around the world people protesting and calling for the end of police brutality and the popular #BlackLivesMatter . Follow me on ig for more prophecies @badcurrent

You can check the date I made this post on both ig and here in nairaland and see It was made a month before the choas began.

(1) (Reply)

Cosmetic Surgeon Anu Accuses LUTH Of Killing Beauty Queen She Was Accused Of Kil / Chicken Not A King: The Coronavirus Is The Common Cold / American Rapper, Tekashi 6ix9ine Finally Reveals Why He Snitched On His Former

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.