Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. (685 Views)

ASUU Strike Update: BUK Kano, UI, ABSU, ATBU Others Voted To Continue Strike / ASUU Strike Poll: What Is The Situation Report In Your School? / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by Blue3k(m): 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
The federal government under buhari cant uphold agreements. It's bee. Reported lecturers registered for IPPIS the were still paid their feburary salary late. The new directive pay everyone despite not registering shows the government is weak at enforcing rules. What's the incentive to obey if you strike and be insubordinate?

Buhari could copy Ronald Reagan's example by firing these striking federal workers. They're refusing to comply with a lawful directive. Just give these workers a simple ultimatum ordering register and resume work or have your employment terminated. The only thing to consider is if there's enough qualified people to replace them.

Front page: lalasticlala
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Belated wailing ... see u in 2023!
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by GamalNasser: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pretentious Zomb on the prowl..Make I commot here
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by helinues: 6:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
ASSU, the known striking lecturers are the one not been sincere except if op is one
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by Blue3k(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
The only reason they wont fire these insubordinate lectures is because it's not politically expedient. There's no legitimate reason I've seen for their refusal to comply with IPPIS and BVN orders. Foolishness like this is why striking is illegal for federal employees in America. The tax payers money is taken but no service is delivered. The only thing more idiotic is the government shut downs in America.
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by Blue3k(m): 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol 3 comments yet nobody can give a reasonable counter argument. You guys dont have the intelligence for debate. Its funny how you guys divert conversation when you font have anything meaningful to add.

helinues:
ASSU, the known striking lecturers are the ones not being sincere except if op is one

Lol what a dumb comment. If they're not being sincere why not fire them?

GamalNasser:
Pretentious Zomb on the prowl..Make I commot here

Lol mr imaginary patents why not refute my points. You shouldn't be talking since you're clearly too dull to make meaningful contributions to the topic. Stick to your mumu lies.

fulaniHERDSman:
Belated wailing ... see u in 2023!

Lol stop diverting the conversation ASUU. It's clear you have nothing reasonable to comment. Who cares if APC wins in 2023 if you're not fight visable corruption in universities.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by GamalNasser: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Blue3k:
Lol 3 comments yet nobody can give a reasonable counter argument. You guys dont have the intelligence for debate. Its funny how you guys divert conversation when you font have anything meaningful to add.

Lol mr imaginary patents why not refute my points. You shouldn't be talking since you're clearly too dull to make meaningful contributions to the topic. Stick to your mumu lies.

Lol stop diverting the conversation ASUU. It's clear you have nothing reasonable to comment. Who cares if APC wins in 2023 if you're not fight visable corruption in universities.

I can't waste my brilliant beautiful mind debating with a pretentious Zombie who wants to support Buhari from inside the closet and who still thinks Buhari has something somewhere to offer ...Na I have moved on to better things I got products to launch and a billion dollar empire to build ..
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
Blue3k:

With this your attitude?
No Body will want to argue with you
Just be going shocked
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by helinues: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
Blue3k:

Your mood today high gan. Glaring from your typing. cheesy grin
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by Blue3k(m): 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:

I can't waste my brilliant beautiful mind debating with a pretentious Zombie who wants to support Buhari from inside the closet and who still thinks Buhari has something somewhere to offer ...Na I have moved on to better things I got products to launch and a billion dollar empire to build ..
[/s]

Lol you're truly a lying mumu. When you dont anything reasonable to say you start telling these idioic tales. Go build you're monopoly money empire clown. We both know you dont have counter argument to anything I wrote anyway.

Lamb101:

With this your attitude?
No Body will want to argue with you
Just be going shocked

That's a pretty stupid way of reasoning. Men are supposed to agree with arguements based off how sound the logic is. Lol even their counter argument cant debunk what I said so what now.

Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by GamalNasser: 7:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol you're truly a lying mumu. When you dont anything reasonable to say you start telling these idioic tales. I go build you're monopoly money empire clown. We both know you dont have counter argument to anything I wrote anyway.

Stop hating on me man I am not the cause of your delay in life , you chose a crooked form if journalism which takes time mature , you will be 50 years before one small Politician will employ you as media person and he will still sack you because you are empty and filled with jealousy...enjoy your thread I have a 5 km run this night still so let me go dress up . #tooblessed

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by Blue3k(m): 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
GamalNasser:

Stop hating on me man I am not the cause of your delay in life , you chose a crooked form if journalism which takes time mature , you will be 50 years before one small Politician will employ you as media person and he will still sack you because you are empty and filled with jealousy...enjoy your thread I have a 5 km run this night still so let me go dress up . #tooblessed
[/s]

Ok Anambra mumu. I get it you filed a bunch of imaginary patents and have billions in monopoly money stashed away. We both know you're too stupid to refute my points. Lol hopefully you dont pass on your mental retardation or chronic lying to your kids.

helinues:

Your mood today high gan. Glaring from your typing. cheesy grin

Telling your comments are dumb means I'm in a bad mood? At least you know your was dumb.
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by helinues: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Blue3k:

Telling you your comments are dumb means I'm in a bad mood? At least you know your yours was dumb.

Not typical you. So I was right, you are high
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by Blue3k(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
helinues:

Not typical you. So I was right, you are high

You're wrong on both points actually. Anyway do you have anything to say about topic? Btw thanks for the corrections dont forget your comments.

helinues:
ASSU, the known striking lecturers are the one ones not been being sincere except if op is one.
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by Blue3k(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Bump

Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by KunleyY19(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
In as much as ASUU also have their own excesses... Largely Buhari hasn't gotten Education right at all...

No new innovation into the sector. It's largely dormant.
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by KunleyY19(m): 12:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
Blue3k:
The federal government under buhari cant uphold agreements. It's bee. Reported lecturers registered for IPPIS the were still paid their feburary salary late. The new directive pay everyone despite not registering shows the government is weak at enforcing rules. What's the incentive to obey if you strike and be insubordinate?

Buhari could copy Ronald Reagan's example by firing these striking federal workers. They're refusing to comply with a lawful directive. Just give these workers a simple ultimatum ordering register and resume work or have your employment terminated. The only thing to consider is if there's enough qualified people to replace them.

The pandemic gave Buhari a reason to pay them not that he wants to do it willingly.
Just wait till after the whole ish and see what will become of those who don't enroll on IPPIS.
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by Blue3k(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
KunleyY19:

The pandemic gave Buhari a reason to pay them not that he wants to do it willingly.
Just wait till after the whole ish and see what will become of those who don't enroll on IPPIS.

Lol covid 19 is the excuse for everything now. I'll doubt he'll fire anyone. We'll just see another pointless stalemate.
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
KunleyY19:

What will become of them?? Sack right?? Na today?? Uni Ilorin 44 lecturers won their case how much more the entire University on strike...
Re: ASUU Strike Shows Buhari's A Weak Leader. by Blue3k(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2020
They're still arguing when they could just take my simple advice.

(1) (Reply)

Siemens Certified Automation Courses / Laspotech Resumes / Do My Statistics Homework

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.