Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Buy And Sell Online For Free - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy And Sell Online For Free (519 Views)

Buy and Sell Any CRYPTO at Best Rate Whatsapp 09012914740 / Get An E-commerce Store To Sell Online Or Run Your Dropshipping / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell Online For Free by Ejimurphy(m): 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!

Good day to everyone! I'm Ejimurphy websleak.

I want to introduce to you about this new company here in Nigeria

I don't know if you have heard of ISHOPNEEDS before?
If your answer is yes or No

It is one of the company in Nigeria that started their operation early this year

They help people to maximize their sales by using their services at large

They have both free and paid services

But at this time you can use their free services as they offer promo for featured ad

They are just like jiji and their service cost are affordable

So, you can register by clicking the link https://www.ishopneeds.com and list your product for free

N B: During checkout, use featured ad package option then I will handle the rest for you

Remember to use " DIRECT TRANSFER " To avoid payment and please make sure you send the screenshot to my WhatsApp number below so that I can handle it for you as the ongoing promo

Regards,

Ejimurphy Websleak

Let's fight the virus by always keeping a positive & healthy life!

To know more about our services kindly contact us @ 07055950599, 09030635679(WhatsApp)
Reach to us at info@ishopneeds com

(1) (Reply)

Package your Information Audio N Video. / Delivery Ago In Lagos / U.s Bank Account For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.