Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,336 members, 7,836,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

William To Leave Chelsea If ....... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / William To Leave Chelsea If ....... (308 Views)

“I Would Have Stayed At Chelsea If I Knew You Would Join” – Willian Tells Thiago / Mauricio Sarri Tells Victor Moses He Is Not In His Plans, Free To Leave Chelsea / Fears Growing Eden Hazard Will Leave Chelsea If They Miss A Top 4 Finish. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

William To Leave Chelsea If ....... by saintig41(m): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Willian is reportedly in talks with Liverpool regarding a shock move to Anfield. The Chelsea winger is out of contract at the end of the season and has failed to agree terms over a new deal at Stamford Bridge. It’s been reported that the Brazilian wants a three-year contract, but Chelsea bosses will only put a two-year deal on the table. He is therefore set to move on. Barcelona have long been linked with a move for the 31-year-old, while Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur are also credited with an interest.

But it seems Liverpool have made a ‘favourable’ offer to the man,

One of Willian’s former managers, Mircea Lucescu, believes it may be time for him to leave west London. The ex-Shakhtar Donetsk boss told TuttoJuve: ‘He has been at Chelsea for many years and perhaps it is time for a change.

‘The London club fell in love with his performances when they faced us in the Champions League.’ Willian, meanwhille, has vowed to ‘give everything’ to Chelsea before he leaves. ‘I want to give everything for Chelsea until the end like I always did, until the end of my contract, until the end of the league,’ he told AP. ‘I have to discuss with the club to see what we are going to do. But for me, from my side, I have no problem to play until the end of the season.

Source:

https://sportsmatta..com/2020/04/william-to-leave-chelsea-if.html?m=1
Re: William To Leave Chelsea If ....... by aadoiza: 6:25am On Apr 24, 2020
Off and on player. Mtcheew

(1) (Reply)

FG Orders Civil Servants From Grade Level 14 To Resume Work On Monday / Premier League To Be Shown For Free On Youtube / We’ll Kill You And Your Family’ – Evra Received Death Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.