Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Can Anyone Authenticate The Genuineness - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can Anyone Authenticate The Genuineness (903 Views)

How To Verify The Genuineness Of Your Custom Duty Papers / How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit / How To Confirm The Genuineness Of Your Tinted Glass Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Authenticate The Genuineness by cleantitleautos: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
I recently came across this web and would want anyone who knows about it to confirm Genuineness.

https://www.monsterexports.com

They buy and ship to Nigeria.
Re: Can Anyone Authenticate The Genuineness by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
cleantitleautos:
I recently came across this web and would want anyone who knows about it to confirm Genuineness.

https://www.monsterexports.com

They buy and ship to Nigeria.
it will end in tears, let me not go further...
Re: Can Anyone Authenticate The Genuineness by excanny: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
Sinzuko135:

What about auctionexports.com?
Re: Can Anyone Authenticate The Genuineness by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
excanny:

auctionexport is genuine but make sure you are dealing with their direct agent and also transferring to their actual acct.
Re: Can Anyone Authenticate The Genuineness by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2020
excanny:

you good to go.... Anything that is confusing ask questions or you can meet GAZZUZZ to help you import or Amdman there are very popular.. Here
Re: Can Anyone Authenticate The Genuineness by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
oladipuposadeeq:
auctionexport is genuine but make sure you are dealing with their direct agent and also transferring to their actual acct.
yes very true... But to be on safer side go with the people I mentioned.. Excanny
Re: Can Anyone Authenticate The Genuineness by cleantitleautos: 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
Thanks and noted. The quoted prices appear too good to be true.

Sinzuko135:
Re: Can Anyone Authenticate The Genuineness by greggng: 9:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
We can help u with co part trransactions tongue

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toyota Camry Sport For Sale / Toyota Corolla Bank 05 For 750 / Cost Of Clearing Cars At The Port +++2020+++

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.