Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Let's Talk: Have You Ever Gotten The Help You Needed On Nairaland? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Talk: Have You Ever Gotten The Help You Needed On Nairaland? (658 Views)

Has Anyone Gotten The CBN Creative Industry Financing Initiative (CIFI) Loan? / Development Bank Of Nigeria (DBN) Loan; Has Anyone Gotten The Loan? / Have you ever Gotten a Loan from Renmoney and how much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk: Have You Ever Gotten The Help You Needed On Nairaland? by mascotblaze(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hello beautiful people, I hope you are holding up well during this lockdown period. Straight to the essence of this post.

I have been on nairaland for a while now and I think the platform, especially the business section is getting dry. Gone are those days when ideas were flowing freely and topics like 'what business can I start with 1million naira' doesn't really need to be asked because a lot of free minded people would have given so many business ideas that you'd have picked up along the way.... The era of mini importation, the ymodulus era and several others are long gone. What we have now is people who either want to sell one ebook or scammers looking for whom to prey on.

Meanwhile, I discover that a lot of people have ideas but no capital and others have capital but don't know what to do with the capital. I am thinking there should be a way this could be legally worked out but before going into details
Let's just try to reflect on what a blessing nairaland have been to us all by sharing our stories and how we have been blessed by this platform.
I know this topic won't gain weight like those irrelevant threads though

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk: Have You Ever Gotten The Help You Needed On Nairaland? by Skyfornia(m): 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Not too sure but I think I got a job through nairaland in 2015.

You might be wondering why I said I'm not sure...well, then I used to scout through many job sites. So I finally got this interview invitation and went to the interview..till now, I can't say which site I actually saw the job. But while working with the organization..I heard Nairaland was among the sites they posted the vacancy.
Re: Let's Talk: Have You Ever Gotten The Help You Needed On Nairaland? by mascotblaze(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
You might be wondering why I said I'm not sure...well, then I used to scout through many job sites. So I finally got this interview invitation and went to the interview..till now, I can't say which site I actually saw the job. But while working with the organization..I heard Nairaland was among the sites they posted the vacancy.[/quote]
Skyfornia:
Not too sure but I think I got a job through nairaland in 2015
Thanks for your contribution....
Re: Let's Talk: Have You Ever Gotten The Help You Needed On Nairaland? by scoundrel(f): 9:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
No. Every time I see a friend of mine post serious queries Nairalanders find them difficult to understand. If he decides to troll with childish threads they get full to the brim with comments and contributions. He uses this place for comic relief and nothing more.
Re: Let's Talk: Have You Ever Gotten The Help You Needed On Nairaland? by mascotblaze(m): 9:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
scoundrel:
No. Every time I see a friend of mine post serious queries Nairalanders find them difficult to understand. If he decides to troll with childish threads they get full to the brim with comments and contributions. He uses this place for comic relief and nothing more.
Wow!!! Thanks for the insight. I also have few people with such experience
Re: Let's Talk: Have You Ever Gotten The Help You Needed On Nairaland? by Ezypretty: 10:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
I got a job am doing till date through a good Samaritan here on nairaland. God will forever bless that guy and his generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Talk: Have You Ever Gotten The Help You Needed On Nairaland? by mascotblaze(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ezypretty:
I got a job am doing till date through a good Samaritan here on nairaland. God will forever bless that guy and his generation.
Amen.... Thanks for your submission

(1) (Reply)

Amazon Merch Account For Sale / Stop Chasing Money, Chase Needs! / Sewing Machine For Leather Craft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.