Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) (40576 Views)

Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) / Police And Army Officers Fight In Lagos After Policeman Hit A Soldier (Photos) / Two Police Officers Fight Over A Bus Window On Their Way To Ebonyi State (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) by Rolly22(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2020
daddytime:
Na wetin dey worry those oversabi people wey dey form good Samaritan referee, wetin dem dey separate? I just pray make one of dem discharge him weapon for one of their heads.

If na me dey there, I for just look for one corner perch, cross my leg carry toothpick dey comot water for teeth like Bubu grin

Ewooo

Na Ebelle sef...na the headquarters of our Boeing be dat and where most of our pilots dey come from. grin

You Just talk wetin dey my mind abeg come collect one cold bottle of Beer.
Re: Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) by daddytime(m): 10:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Rolly22:

You Just talk wetin dey my mind abeg come collect one cold bottle of Beer.

Ayam cumin grin

Na origin bitters I dey drink
Re: Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) by BennyDGreat: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Cantonese:

I believe that you have either never travelled outside of your location or you have never been attacked by some of those terrible policemen on the way. Maybe you need to have a personal encounter with SARS policemen so that you can have a first hand experience of what young men like you experience daily on Nigerian roads.

Do you have a personal car? Drive it personally to that area. Do not travel by public transport. If you do not have a car, travel with your friend or family member to that direction. Hopefully after your encounter you'll discover first hand if this is "100 percent framing".

I get you absolutely. I am just wondering how these guys can be so ruthless just to get money. They cause people pain and they protect their own families.
Re: Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) by FINESHIRT(m): 3:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrBanner:

Have some dignity, bro. Not even your parents will be proud of this smelling act you're portraying all over the cyberspace

Thank God for your life. Stay your Lane then.
Re: Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) by Cantonese: 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
BennyDGreat:

I get you absolutely. I am just wondering how these guys can be so ruthless just to get money. They cause people pain and they protect their own families.

The police uniform for some officers represents their shops. Those they extort represent customers. Ruthlessness is needed to get the money.

Refusal sometimes can be very dangerous for the individual. When those evil policemen are caught and sacked the become kelebe or outright robbers.
Re: Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) by liquidfaya: 5:13am On May 03, 2020
Digmygold:
Shameless dumb asses. They should be fired ASAP.
trashbin baby

Re: Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) by Digmygold: 5:15am On May 03, 2020
liquidfaya:
trashbin baby

Poverty granny. cheesy redpill wailer
We dont want your poison. Choke on it and die alone granny. cheesy
Re: Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) by liquidfaya: 12:42pm On May 03, 2020
Digmygold:

Poverty granny. cheesy redpill wailer
We dont want your poison. Choke on it and die alone granny. cheesy
you know I'm right because you said it yourself. Your father rejected you. And you married an evening newspaper. That's on record.

Now go suck on that breast so old it has powder milk.
Wonder how many babies that evening newspaper aborted before you saved her. Lmfao. Your kids were born out of a cemetery. Lool.

Re: Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) by incandescentena: 7:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
He just dey obvious now say no body well for this country Every body dey mad
Imagine two police officers dey get down for road
Then one mumu dey also video to post am online make the world see am
WTF MAN!
Re: Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) by Jchimamkpa: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2022
Useless animals in the zoo
Re: Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) by kabillionaire(m): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Na today? e don tey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Nabbed In Lagos, Seriously Beaten By MOB / Man Stabs Girlfriend To Death Over Whatsapp Text Describing His Small Manhood / Teenage Girl Shot Dead At Agbonchia, Rivers State By Security Agent (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.