Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why Snake Post Always Get To FP - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Snake Post Always Get To FP (307 Views)

My Snake Post / Thank God... At Least There Will Be "Meaningful" News On Fp Again (photos) / Please Move This Articule To FP, Its Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Snake Post Always Get To FP by gbolly1151(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
I have been on Nairaland for a while and notice that post related with snake always get to the front page why?
Re: Why Snake Post Always Get To FP by GuestLog: 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
gbolly1151:
I have been on Nairaland for a while and notice that post related with snake always get to the front page why?
it's not about the snake, it's because snake posts usually garners more attention than any other thread. I'm not an admin but I guess that NL push topic to the front page based on the following criteria.

Well articulated topics
Verified News
Personal Enquiries
Non offensive/bias posts
Reader's choice (when people call out the admin)

Etc
Re: Why Snake Post Always Get To FP by Businext: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
GuestLog:

I guess that NL push topic to the front page based on the following criteria.

Well articulated topics
Verified News
Personal Enquiries
Non offensive/bias posts
Reader's choice (when people call out the admin)

Etc

If truly posts are pushed to fp based on these you stated, many well meaning Nlerders won't be complaining about NL and it's lost years of great content

#Hmm
Re: Why Snake Post Always Get To FP by Businext: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
gbolly1151:

I myself have asked this question to no avail.
There are more wonderful animals and creatures that can draw a wide range of interest like whales, polar bears, pandas, penguins, sharks, dogs, eagles and all but no, it's particularly the interest of lalatisticlala that is pursued and achieved by pushing snake threads to fp

#SerpentsAreTheOnlyCursedAnimals
Re: Why Snake Post Always Get To FP by illicit(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2020
animal activism.... animals are going extinct gradually if care is not taking here... I think it is to create such awareness....

(1) (Reply)

Learn Text And 3D Animation With Whiteboard Animation / Shell Nigeria Students Scholarship Schemes / Efcc Arrests Kwara Government Top Officials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.