Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,549 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:05 AM

Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained (49150 Views)

Naval Officer Shoots Man Dead Over Bribe In Abia State (photo) / Edo Police Release 11-Year-Old Boy In Police Uniform Who Attacked Police Station / Police Officers Fight Over Bribe In Edo State (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by crownfierce: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
Lol. Local man is overwhelmed.. There was a country called Nigeria.
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by BeStroNG(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
This one weak me.
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by giddy2019(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
TRUE
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Farki: 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2020
All I see are two wolves fighting over which sheep to kill.
These are the same people who are meant to enforce the law?

Fuji force of commotion.
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by DarkJeddi(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen.. undecided

The police will like you to know that taking bribe is not in their character.. grin
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by stephenponti(m): 10:05pm On Apr 23, 2020
Zoo Animals in uniform. let them be dismissed.
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by letitrainnow(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Good for dem. Agboros police men

sad
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by uuzba(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
Le2money:
I hate all these men in black
At the same time, you still want them to come and catch the 1million boys for you?
And you won't join the police and train them?
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by johnnychuks(m): 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
why they did not shoot them self while fighting? if it's common Nigeria they will no how to shoot, useless and senseless criminals.
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Halo22: 10:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
Who doesn't know that majority of them are touts in corporate uniforms. A group of people that use the guns given to them to oppress the citizens, instead of to protect them. Useless set of individuals.
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Americanboy35: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
shakushakuist:
Not in ur character You better sharap there grin This is exactly what the Nigerian police force is known for undecided
no mind them jare grin
shakushakuist:
Not in ur character You better sharap there grin This is exactly what the Nigerian police force is known for undecided
no mind them jare
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by yusufyusuf1: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2020
the show of shame is in your character don't lie
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 23, 2020
Nigeria police and primitive standard and training.....!

All you do is to wait for the existence of technology to expose your uniform men of their attrocities that you can't withstand the shame and mockery attached to them due to viral trend? Many cases like this have been reported to your quarters before tech was introduced into the country, all swept under carpets!

NPF, the world is watching you all now. Tech is doing a good job on you.
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2020
thats naija police for u
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Julietuche(f): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Joseph Juliet
This is an Embarrrssssmeeeent to uniformed officers. Public show of shame
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
"The Force wishes to apprise the general public that this show of shame is certainly not in our character and we will not condone such indiscipline."

grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Brenn594(m): 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Na TºM&JERRY things on point!
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Very shameful!

How on earth would these men come out to combat crime...

Hu Yun na zun!
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Nodogragra4me(m): 10:31pm On Apr 23, 2020
Government should scrap the nonsense police colleges and send all the current officers below inspectors to the Nigerian Army for training. You cannot compare the Nigerian Police to the newly created Civil Defense of yesterday in terms of body fitness and professional handling of rifles.

Those guys received their training from the army and it shows in them.

These young police officers from the south are majorly cultist.

It is one reason I am not a fan of a divided Nigeria... Who is going to police the south, police officers or Vikings or PC?

We need the northern officers here to moderate the cult pandemic

1 Like

Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Olathunji010(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
Very set of useless people.....
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Wronggee(m): 10:33pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin grin grin
1stola:
grin

Story!

Even Corona can not stop their shine grin
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by havenz(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
SHAME ON NIGERIA.
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Edosao: 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
It is there costumes and their tradition most shameless discipline in Nigeria
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by olax02(m): 10:42pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is not ordinary with Nigeria police force, they must have been cursed by someone or evil energy..
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by ekevwe(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2020
oshozondii:
A follow up of these thread of two Nigerian Police officers fighting;

https://www.nairaland.com/5812716/police-officers-fight-over-bribe#88780863

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20kBC7NjaqI

The Nigerian Police reacts:

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1253392700084228103?s=19

If you think there is hope in the country then you have to pay heavily to have sense.
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by awoluyi(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
The NPF is made of BAD eggs , you can hardly find few GOOD eggs among them.
N: Nonsensically
P: Primitive
F: Failures.
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by MrPaul2: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
oshozondii:
A follow up of these thread of two Nigerian Police officers fighting;

https://www.nairaland.com/5812716/police-officers-fight-over-bribe#88780863

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20kBC7NjaqI

The Nigerian Police reacts:

https://twitter.com/PoliceNG/status/1253392700084228103?s=19

Those Benin policemen are thieves. Last month before the lockdown, I bought two bags of Nigeria rice traveling to the village to give my parents immediately I enter Edo state, I saw too much police check point deliberately causing traffic on the high way. I was already angry before one of the stop me after spending more than 30mins to get to him in that traffic, they requested for papers, I gave them including drivers license they ask me to open my boot I did immediately they saw rice there head just became big, I told them its Nigeria rice oh you can confirm it the next thing they started offloading the rice oh,
When I saw that they were too harsh, I ask for my papers and drove straight to the nearest police station, when the DPO ask them if my story was true, they change everything oo, that I drop the rice and zoom off, that they suspect that I have something in my car before I spell jack I was behind bars. I was so lucky to have lock my car before I entered the station, they later check and did see anything and gave me back my rice
But they successful wasted my time and energy that day. God will never forgive those that lied against me that days I swear

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
"The Force wishes to apprise the general public that this show of shame is certainly not in our character and we will not condone such indiscipline"

Hahaha nice joke grin. Yes, it is in your character and you have condoned this indiscipline since Nigeria was created
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by deelor: 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
Well done gentlemen officers
Re: Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained by PrinceOyin68: 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
They are disgrace to Police force they should be so a way out they are not worth to be a Police officer in Nigeria again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stray Bullet Nearly Killed This Child In Portharcourt (Photos) / Professor Solomon Musa Tarfa Arrested By Kano Police Over Baby Factory / Man Robbed At Gunpoint On Osborne Road, Ikoyi; Bleeds (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.