Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room (543 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by timothydare(m): 10:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
my neighbor left his room opened,and this snake entered his room

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by timothydare(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2020
timothydare:
my neighbor left his room opened,and this snake entered his room

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by chuks34(m): 10:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
Seriously snake threads has occupied everywhere
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by timothydare(m): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2020
[quote author=timothydare post=88783545][/quote]

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by dangermouse(m): 10:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Op, do u reside near a river or water logged area?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by Bilabong(m): 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2020
So u snapped the snake on the wall before killing it.... grin grin grin grin
Wehdone
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by timothydare(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
dangermouse:
Op, do u reside near a river or water logged area?
not really.is a small ghetto
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by timothydare(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Bilabong:
So u snapped the snake on the wall before killing it.... grin grin grin grin
Wehdone
u no na,u pray before you eat, dats y i snapped it before I killed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by dangermouse(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2020
timothydare:

not really.is a small ghetto
but the small ghetto gets water logged when it rains?

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by timothydare(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2020
dangermouse:
but the small ghetto gets water logged when it rains?
yes bro
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by dangermouse(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2020
timothydare:

yes bro
Try and install nets on ur doors and windows and make them tight to forstall future re-occurance.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by timothydare(m): 11:09pm On Apr 23, 2020
dangermouse:
Try and install nets on ur doors and windows and make them tight to forstall future re-occurance.
noted.thanks

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Neighbor's Room by botrix(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
This is one of my fears,I managed to build a room beside a river when my rented room collapsed,no toilet,no bathroom,d land was given to me by my pastor.there are bushes around d house,the room is not plastered as both lizards and scorpions live there with me and my kids.the last rain nearly blew off my roof.I am very scared as the room is like a danger zone to me and my family and i cant do anything.and I need help to plaster it and repair the roof.I need serious help,if we can't go out due to corona virus then we should stay safe in our room.demand for pictures and I will send them via email,or you can visit me if need be.0027652779 Access bank .Akinbolaji Samuel Omotuyi

(1) (Reply)

Smart TV With 2years Warranty For Just 90k / Burial Of 28 Years Old Army Who Was Killed In Maiduguri (photos) / VIDEO: “I Harvest Children's Manhood Using A Handkerchief - Ritualist Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.