Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage (5461 Views)

Happy 45th Birthday To Genevieve Nnaji / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress / Did Genevieve Nnaji Just Confirm She Is Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Naijafixed: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Get latest news at https://www.Naijafixed.com

Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji revealed in a recent interview why she is still single is because I am afraid of divorce.And she has the desire to stay married for long

The actress went further saying that she was born and brought up in catholic and she doesn’t believe In divorce

If i got married,it will really do me good,but staying married isn’t an easy thing.It means you are completely in dancing tune of your huaband.It means you have found your soulmate because you will be able to stay a lot of disappointment that would definitely come ,but again you have to learn to forgive and forget she said

lick below� for more news @Genevieve Nnaji opens up why she say’s NO to Marriage https://naijafixed.com/2020/04/23/genevieve-nnaji-opens-up-why-she-says-no-to-marriage/

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Benevento(m): 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abi you no see person marry you.

Shior.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
lady, dont be a hypocrite.... the catholic church does NOT believes in premarital sex either, yet you were not afraid to open your legs (unless you are virgin Mary)?!

[img]https://media./images/5eaeab530e22126a2a974142ca61c85b/tenor.gif[/img]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by silifx: 4:00am On Apr 24, 2020
her bizness
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Frankcallys(m): 6:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Trust me, she is waiting for me. We are destined to be together for life. Geney, please I'm coming okay?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Peace081: 7:05am On Apr 24, 2020
Lol
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by annsrealms(f): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2020
Frankcallys:
Trust me, she is waiting for me. We are destined to be together for life. Geney, please I'm coming okay?

Goodluck with that!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Vidala(m): 8:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Carpet Muncher
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by ghostwriter0147: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Abeg Close Up, we don't really care.

Someone's gonna quote me, but I swear I'm not even gonna holla back. Good luck getting a response from the next person you quote. As for me, not one reply! No vex.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by jayson87: 10:43am On Apr 24, 2020
Because politicians will not pay maga money anymore.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by twerkjack: 10:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Can somebody tell me What the benefit of marriage is

Sex? Oh common even married ppl adulterate.

Children? Everybody knows how to get those?

Commitment? Hahahahaha I laugh in Nigerian men.

Peace of mind?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Frankcallys(m): 10:57am On Apr 24, 2020
annsrealms:

Goodluck with that!

Thank you soooo much!

My major problem now is how to make contact with her since I am not in Naija or should I just believe in fate and wait till I come back home?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by solmus: 10:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Nollywood and Lesbianism
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Frankcallys(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Peace081:
Lol

Why are you laughing like that Peace? It's not fair ooo
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by twerkjack: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2020
Question 2.

Why do people in Nigeria make other people's marital status their business

Joblessness? Being Nigeria as we know it, That could be a major factor.

Compulsive societal Nosiness? I'd hate to think that.

Envy? Yeah some people could actually feel this way seeing a successful woman like Genevieve who has a grown child, who is beautiful enough to marry whoever she wants, and who's not complaining about being unmarried BTW....

Illiteracy? That's a possibility too.

Lack of A Cause to invest our energy into instead?

Like I really wanna know. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Mywd: 1:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
twerkjack:
Question 2.

Why do people in Nigeria make other people's marital status their business

Joblessness? Being Nigeria as we know it, That could be a major factor.

Compulsive societal Nosiness? I'd hate to think that.

Envy? Yeah some people could actually feel this way seeing a successful woman like Genevieve who has a grown child, who is beautiful enough to marry whoever she wants, and who's not complaining about being unmarried BTW....

Illiteracy? That's a possibility too.

Lack of A Cause to invest our energy into instead?

Like I really wanna know. undecided

Stop being envious... Keep these hates to yourself sir/ma... Thank you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by WaleGab: 4:10pm On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
solmus:
Nollywood and Lesbianism
[/s]
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by irunoko(m): 4:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Benevento:
Abi you no see person marry you.

Shior.
shattap if razz Tonto can see who to marry how much more classy gene.tiemaronu koto soro

Envy will not heal you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by irunoko(m): 4:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
lady, dont be a hypocrite.... the catholic church does NOT believes in premarital sex either, yet you were not afraid to open your legs (unless you are virgin Mary)?!

[img]https://media./images/5eaeab530e22126a2a974142ca61c85b/tenor.gif[/img]
and how do you know she's engaged in premarital sex? Are you there when she is always fuckin

Now let's assume she does, no be she get her v@gyna again? Mr moral police, policing women's bodies
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Benevento(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
irunoko:
shattap if razz Tonto can see who to marry how much more classy gene.tiemaronu koto soro

Envy will not heal you

Ori yin o pe sir.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by irunoko(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
Benevento:

Ori yin o pe sir.
Pele....ma worry wa wa alright.genie ma Fe e,iwona tepa Moshe grin tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by irunoko(m): 4:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
twerkjack:

Peace of mind?? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhaha
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by irunoko(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
ghostwriter0147:
Abeg Close Up, we don't really care.
painment wink

She was interviewed remember? Na journalist ask am question,no be she dey talk

I don't know why being unmarried with money use to pain naija men like this grin tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Benevento(m): 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
irunoko:
Pele....ma worry wa wa alright.genie ma Fe e,iwona tepa Moshe grin tongue

Oloun Oni je, bawo ni maa see Fe public toilet, eni ti oko reject few days to wedding ni morroco. Nigbati awon omo to shaprapra wa, awon omo tio ti ju 20-23 waa.

Baba elo lo sun joor.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by irunoko(m): 4:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Benevento:

Oloun Oni je, bawo ni maa see Fe public toilet, eni ti oko reject few days to wedding ni morroco. Nigbati awon omo to shaprapra wa, awon omo tio ti ju 20-23 waa.

Baba elo lo sun joor.
haaaaa awon rumour mongers titunde ooooo shocked shocked

When Una no see anything to use bring am down, the next thing is to be manufacturing malicious stories to soothe your ego and hate...

Kiloletoyen? Take it easy with the envy ATI abosi o shocked

Ewo iro bantabanta tole baye tepamo omolomo nitoriolorun? Ahannnn shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Benevento(m): 4:56pm On Apr 24, 2020
irunoko:
haaaaa awon rumour mongers titunde ooooo shocked shocked

When Una no see anything to use bring am down, the next thing is to be manufacturing malicious stories to soothe your ego and hate...

Kiloletoyen? Take it easy with the envy ATI abosi o shocked

Ewo iro bantabanta tole baye tepamo omolomo nitoriolorun? Ahannnn shocked
No be lie, Koda kii genie ni owo ju MKO Abiola loo, ko'le rii oko to maa te lorun.

Yes ni odun meji ABI meeta seyin she was scheduled to wed in Morocco ni oko baa change mind ee overnight. Oni pee oun o le Fe over used product.

Kilode ton hype this old woman, kooma lee fe' ee faa. Koda koma see Bonanza ko'le fe'ee...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by irunoko(m): 5:00pm On Apr 24, 2020
Benevento:

No be lie, Koda kii genie ni owo ju MKO Abiola loo, ko'le rii oko to maa te lorun.

Yes ni odun meji ABI meeta seyin she was scheduled to wed in Morocco ni oko baa change mind ee overnight. Oni pee oun o le Fe over used product.

Kilode ton hype this old woman, kooma lee fe' ee faa. Koda koma see Bonanza ko'le fe'ee...

ok what exactly do you hate about her
1. Her spinsterhood
2. Her age ? ( Because I didn't know when it became a crime to grow old?)
3.her money ( omolomo shise fowo e na.) doesn't she have a right to live a good life again?

Meanwhile kilode to'n shepe fun pekolerioko Fe? How she take offend you,Oro yen po shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Benevento(m): 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
irunoko:
ok what exactly do you hate about her
1. Her spinsterhood
2. Her age ? ( Because I didn't know when it became a crime to grow old?)
3.her money ( omolomo shise fowo e na.) doesn't she have a right to live a good life again?

Meanwhile kilode to'n shepe fun pekolerioko Fe? How she take offend you,Oro yen po shocked

I no hate her oo, emi kan so oun'to ni.

Bawo ni okunrin too ni Alubarika shey maa ni Arugbo yii loun maa Fe.

Awon obinrin elere itage oo daa lobinrin.

Well ale Soo, Ole rii Alhaji kan to ti ni iyawo bi meeta ABI merin telee.

Oti nin experience too poor, eje kaa gbagbe matter Yi.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by irunoko(m): 5:11pm On Apr 24, 2020
Benevento:

I no hate her oo, emi kan so oun'to ni.

Bawo ni okunrin too ni Alubarika shey maa ni Arugbo yii loun maa Fe.

Awon obinrin elere itage oo daa lobinrin.

Well ale Soo, Ole rii Alhaji kan to ti ni iyawo bi meeta ABI merin telee.

Oti nin experience too poor, eje kaa gbagbe matter Yi.
arugbo? Shey Oti 70 ABI oti 80 Tori koyemi? shocked
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Usorohtheman(m): 6:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
twerkjack:

Bros, the major reason people here are jostling to get marriage is because of their religious beliefs.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Opens Up Why She Say’s NO To Marriage by Usorohtheman(m): 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
irunoko:
and how do you know she's engaged in premarital sex? Are you there when she is always fuckin

Now let's assume she does, no be she get her v@gyna again? Mr moral police, policing women's bodies

Is fornication a crime?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wahala! Ladies Will Now Use Plaster Instead Of Bra To Pack Their B00bs. VIDEO / Miss Ghana Universe 2011 Yayra E. Nego And Miss Angola 2011 Leila Lopes / John Dumelo's Wife Reacts As He Kisses Nadia Buari In Front Of Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.