Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother (895 Views)

Lockdown: Policeman Shoots Woman In Delta During Hunger Protest / Man Arrested For Stealing Biscuits, Soft Drinks In Port Harcourt; Blames Hunger / "I Don't Want To Be Killed" - Grace, Abducted Action Against Hunger Aid Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by skymight(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hi Nairaland. I am a young guy who basically sell tools for street guys. And I have a family of 6. Please don’t misunderstand me I am not a yahoo boy if I am I will not come on here to ask for help. Actually since this lockdown start I have empty my savings for my family at village yet they are not appreciative the pressure is much on me. Please right now I don’t have any food and my account is #0.00. This hunger is real assuming I know I should have use my little savings and stock my house. The worst part of my life now is that I don’t know what to do as I don’t have any place to ask for help and my house rent has expired and the pressure is on me. Please someone should help a brother anything is highly appreciated. I don’t know how to beg but I need to hide my pride and beg as everything is against me right now. I don’t know the one to face right now wether the hunger I am facing or the house rent. Telling everyone here the truth I might end it soon as I can’t bear it anymore. This is the little I can explain but within me I know what I am passing through. Please make una help me.

00 68480467
Sterling bank

Thanks to any good person. I do help a lot of people when I am in the position so please help a follow helper. Even if is #1000 I get from you I will go a long way in feeding me for a week as I am very economical
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Hoodbilonia: 6:11am On Apr 24, 2020
Scam
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Lataability(m): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Scam
you are foolish, I’d you don’t want to help, just read and move on, I just checked his NL account nd it’s 2018 acc

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Hoodbilonia: 7:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Scam
Lataability:
you are foolish, I’d you don’t want to help, just read and move on, I just checked his NL account nd it’s 2018 acc

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by skymight(m): 6:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Scam
bro please I am not scam I can give you my number if you want. Attached is the prove that I am deeply in need bro. I use bank code to bank I don’t have app.

Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by skymight(m): 8:03pm On Apr 24, 2020
You guys should help and not by mocking me or calling me names like scam. I can never be a scammer
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Afolabimills(m): 5:47am On Apr 25, 2020
skymight:
Hi Nairaland. I am a young guy who basically sell tools for street guys. And I have a family of 6. Please don’t misunderstand me I am not a yahoo boy if I am I will not come on here to ask for help. Actually since this lockdown start I have empty my savings for my family at village yet they are not appreciative the pressure is much on me. Please right now I don’t have any food and my account is #0.00. This hunger is real assuming I know I should have use my little savings and stock my house. The worst part of my life now is that I don’t know what to do as I don’t have any place to ask for help and my house rent has expired and the pressure is on me. Please someone should help a brother anything is highly appreciated. I don’t know how to beg but I need to hide my pride and beg as everything is against me right now. I don’t know the one to face right now wether the hunger I am facing or the house rent. Telling everyone here the truth I might end it soon as I can’t bear it anymore. This is the little I can explain but within me I know what I am passing through. Please make una help me.

00 68480467
Sterling bank

Thanks to any good person. I do help a lot of people when I am in the position so please help a follow helper. Even if is #1000 I get from you I will go a long way in feeding me for a week as I am very economical
some wicked ones will not help u but rather call u begger con or scam
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Toma2: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2020
skymight:
bro please I am not scam I can give you my number if you want. Attached is the prove that I am deeply in need bro. I use bank code to bank I don’t have app.
What iPhone are you using
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by skymight(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2020
Toma2:

What iPhone are you using
Bro my iPhone is a gift let it not confuse you I use iPhone 6. Please you should help me
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by skymight(m): 9:49am On Apr 25, 2020
Afolabimills:
some wicked ones will not help u but rather call u begger con or scam
bro I do help people if I am in the position to help. I don’t know why they are mocking me me here

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Afolabimills(m): 10:07am On Apr 25, 2020
skymight:
bro I do help people if I am in the position to help. I don’t know why they are mocking me me here
honestly I feel bad sometimes I just keep asking myself how it got this bad to d extent that I had to beg to feed it's unbelievable yet its real I can't go out to work no lights no water no assistance it is well with you u brother don't give up God is with us all
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by skymight(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2020
Afolabimills:
honestly I feel bad sometimes I just keep asking myself how it got this bad to d extent that I had to beg to feed it's unbelievable yet its real I can't go out to work no lights no water no assistance it is well with you u brother don't give up God is with us all
Thanks bro for this your motivational words

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Hoodbilonia: 10:29am On Apr 25, 2020
A scammer using iphone and on lte connection.
Hahahaha
Bsztard scammer
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by skymight(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
A scammer using iphone and on lte connection.
Hahahaha
Bsztard scammer
Dear thanks for the insult I know you might be expecting me to do the same but I won’t do that. My iPhone is a gift and I am happy to use it because it’s my sweat is for sale in case you want to buy as I want to buy small phone and again thanks for the insult it mean a lot but you should know that it hurts when people call you what you know you are not.
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Hoodbilonia: 10:57am On Apr 25, 2020
U still have data.
U never hungry yet
Fool
skymight:
Dear thanks for the insult I know you might be expecting me to do the same but I won’t do that. My iPhone is a gift and I am happy to use it because it’s my sweat is for sale in case you want to buy as I want to buy small phone and again thanks for the insult it mean a lot but you should know that it hurts when people call you what you know you are not.
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by skymight(m): 11:45am On Apr 25, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
U still have data.
U never hungry yet
Fool
you can borrow data sir. So I am using borrowed date thank you I am ready for your insults as long as I know that I am genuine and need help
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Hoodbilonia: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ok so u can borrow data on a daily with your iphone.and spam nairaland with your scam
U are a dull lazy scammer
skymight:
you can borrow data sir. So I am using borrowed date thank you I am ready for your insults as long as I know that I am genuine and need help
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by SenecaTheYonger: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
Scam
If truly this guy needs help and your post made people turn away from helping this man, God will judge you harshly for what you have done.
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Toma2: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
skymight:
Bro my iPhone is a gift let it not confuse you I use iPhone 6. Please you should help me
Can you swap Then I add cash. grin
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Hoodbilonia: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2020
U be fool
God no deh biased
Go kill yourself with your hate and stupid prayers
Fool
SenecaTheYonger:

If truly this guy needs help and your post made people turn away from helping this man, God will judge you harshly for what you have done.
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by skymight(m): 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Deeply I need help I think I might end it soon. I remember when I help a lot of person but here and off here. Don’t know why some seeing me as scam. Don’t judge me because of what I have I suffer for it I am using iPhone it’s a gift and I don’t see a reason for that. Why all these insult because I needed help will I skip so low to ask for help here if I have it.
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by skymight(m): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
U be fool
God no deh biased
Go kill yourself with your hate and stupid prayers
Fool
All your insult are accepted bro one love. I must still tell you again I am not a scammer and I can’t help and come here and be begging for help. God knows every ones heart. You acted according to your feeling one love bro I am expecting more of blacklash. Here my number so you can still call me and finish me more 07052341177
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Exmilitant(m): 1:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
Op, asking for assistance is not wrong but when you are using a gadget worth thousands of naira one would be forced to question your genuity... I would advice you sell that big phone of yours and help yourself with the proceeds. The dude poking fun at you might be your helper in disguise..

1 Like

Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by skymight(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Exmilitant:
Op, asking for assistance is not wrong but when you are using a gadget worth thousands of naira one would be forced to question your genuity... I would advice you sell that big phone of yours and help yourself with the proceeds. The dude poking fun at you might be your helper in disguise..
Actually nobody is willing to buy my iPhone as the WiFi and Bluetooth is not working bro just like I say it’s a gift. I am actually during well for my self bro until I got a problem and the little I have have sent it to village I really don’t know how to explain my self
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by SenecaTheYonger: 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
skymight:
Deeply I need help I think I might end it soon. I remember when I help a lot of person but here and off here. Don’t know why some seeing me as scam. Don’t judge me because of what I have I suffer for it I am using iPhone it’s a gift and I don’t see a reason for that. Why all these insult because I needed help will I skip so low to ask for help here if I have it.

Don’t mind that hood guy.
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by Danelo(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
Old school
Re: Hunger Is Real. Help A Brother by skymight(m): 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
Danelo:
Old school
Okay Thanks bro for your contribution

(1) (Reply)

I Paid For My Sister Bride Price. / Deo Gratias International School Garki Sold As Bank Moves To Sell Mabushi Campus / The Aftermath Of Naira Marley's Show In Shoprite, Jabi Lake Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.