Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Father Impregnated Me 18+ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Father Impregnated Me 18+ (1370 Views)

Sad story father impregnated his own biological daughter / Tribute To My Father...... By Adetunji Isaac. / The Real Story About 400level Student Of Bowen That Impregnated His Vc’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Father Impregnated Me 18+ by Ekekwevictor(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2020
Adenike or simply Nike is the first born of the four children of their parents all females…

Though their dad was a successful engineer while their mum was a banker with with fulfilling career until the unimaginable happened…

Nike’s mum placed her career above her family though she was born again while her husband was an average Christian who sometimes still indulged in some sins…

How did Nike become pregnant for his dad?

Was the mum aware about the sexual escapades between the husband and her daughter?

How come their father was like an angel but with the spirit of a monster before the children?

What really transpired…..

My name is Adenike. I am from Lagos state, Nigeria. I was born 28 years ago into the family of Mr and Mrs Temitayo Fowogbade. I am the first born of my parent and I have three other siblings; Faith, Christiana and Grace. Grace was born as a result of my parent’s search for a baby boy who turned out to be a girl. And the chapter of child birth was closed.

The story of my life is a lesson to mothers of our days. The title of my story would have been better if it was “The Carelessness Of My Mother”, but I chose this title for some reasons.

My mum told me to stop sleeping in her room since I was two years old neither will I sleep in the children’s room but my father’s room. At a time, everyone started calling me the wife of my father, “iyawo baba e”. I grew up to understand what love is all about because my father showed me unreserved love. Sometimes I wouldn’t sleep except I sleep on my father’s chest; his chest became my comfort and bed. My father cannot withstand anyone beating me, not even my mother. The major quarrels I witnessed between my father and my mother were because my mother beat me and my father was not happy about it. There were times they kept malice for days just because of me.

My father was a successful engineer, a tall handsome man with charming:https://netvilox.com/romance/my-father-impregnated-me-18/

1 Share

Re: My Father Impregnated Me 18+ by dawnomike(m): 1:46am On Apr 24, 2020
I followed your link to read up the remaining part of the story out of curiosity... It was worth my time!

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Speak Chinese, Talk It In Here! / Deleted Topic / Crocodiles Are Lovers Of Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.