Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening (4367 Views)

Reno And Asari Gone Mute As Army Kill Rape And Raze ijaw Villages / Troops Uncover ISWAP's Underground Armoury In Sambisa Forest / Super Tucano Aircraft Destroy ISWAP Armoury, Training Bases In Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by IDanfulani(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2020
There are indications Nigerian Army has yet added another resounding victory over Boko Haram/ISWAP terrorists with the capture of their armoury and the killing of many insurgents this evening.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by nameo: 11:35pm On Apr 23, 2020
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

This is exactly what we want to see.

Regardless of how some of us feel about this Govt, we wanna see more of these heaetless terroists killed everywhere

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by Chidexter(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
All I want is an end to this Menance, it's not funny at all.
Many Soldiers have lost their lives.

My class mate from secondary school for over five years, we lived in same barracks ,he was a terrific runner and an acrobat, I tuned into the news three years ago and I learnt that he was amongst those who were bombed by bokoharam from an ambush, his life was cut short.

An uncle of mine is currently relegated to just military office work because while at Borno a bullet pierced his heel and lodged in, the bullet couldn't be removed as doctors say it would warrant amputating his feet, now this my uncle limps about.....

The one that pains me at intervals? my dad's friend who I think has been redeployed again. Dude would easily pass off as an Arab, hes a soldier and works as a spy(won't go into details). At one point when he came back I saw visible bullet marks on his back, apparently he was gunned from behind, he's well now and has been sent back to Borno again.

I was so irritated with all these, I almost joined the military to witness firsthand what was going on as a non tradesmen, infantry division, but thank God their corrupt practices phased me out, i now realise corruption is the bane of the military and nothing else

Please and please Nigerian Army Annihilate those bastards once and for all. It's not fair at all

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
I'm impressed.
Keep it up boys.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by NwaNimo1(m): 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
Pathetic propaganda....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by FINESHIRT(m): 11:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Scary
Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by dangermouse(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
We have played enof in this country! Kudos to the chadian army who opened our eyes to this!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by aremuforlife(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
[/quote][quote author=NwaNimo1 post=88784961]Pathetic propaganda....
But if it were to be "Boko Haram killed Nigeria Army" it won't be pathetic propaganda
Why do you really want?
Why do you like to rejoice over bad news and get sad over good news?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by Azmanaty: 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2020
Only 3 insurgents killed?? grin

But we saw the hundreds of dead bodies killed by Chad Army. U captured ammunitions without Arms. Keep deceiving the gullible.

Wake me up when these guys stops showing us their own ammunitions as ones retrieved from the insurgents undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by Nobody: 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2020
Chad thanks for the good work.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by aaking(m): 11:53pm On Apr 23, 2020
Audio armoury grin cheesy. Since when the chadian army defeated boko haram Nigeria army self am trend .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by kettykings: 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
God bless the chadians for finishing and wiping away Boko haram, the nigerian military can go on and do mop up

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 24, 2020
NwaNimo1:
Pathetic propaganda....
From a wasted army.

Cc lzaa itooworwor

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by willyo(m): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2020
In Rudeboy's voice; the BH boys dead body wey we noh see na audio. Audio raid
Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by GamalNasser: 12:02am On Apr 24, 2020
I love seeing dead Terrorists because the only good Terrorist is a dead Terrorist.. More of this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by tyup(m): 12:02am On Apr 24, 2020
watch Nigerian Army coming to add two zeros to the number I'm seeing on the floor

though I'd never be amongst those to call a Nigerian army personnel weaklings cuz I've witnessed first hand what they can do to marauding bandits but these chiefs are the problem of these boys sad
Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by Lipscomb(m): 12:04am On Apr 24, 2020
In a saner climes security will trace your IP address and fish you out wherever you hidden type this nonsense.
NwaNimo1:
Pathetic propaganda....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by simple250: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Chadian government were able to chase them from their territory, it's better we wipe them off from our own territory before they strategise...

Good one from Nigeria Army ...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by Dedetwo(m): 12:49am On Apr 24, 2020
IDanfulani:
There are indications Nigerian Army has yet added another resounding victory over Boko Haram/ISWAP terrorists with the capture of their armoury and the killing of many insurgents this evening.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/11413404_fbimg1587680026959_jpega477e827e8f6cc1aaa6fc1f81e231396

This looked very much like a joint operation between Nigerians and Chadians which was led by the Chadians. The picture from the post showed that the lead truck belongs to Chadian forces.
Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by Dedetwo(m): 12:52am On Apr 24, 2020
nameo:
Kudos to the Nigerian Army.

This is exactly what we want to see.

Regardless of how some of us feel about this Govt, we wanna see more of these heaetless terroists killed everywhere

No, not too fast bro. It should be kudos to the Chadian Army. The lead truck in the original post belongs to Chadians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 24, 2020
I don't know what to believe again
Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by danduchi(m): 1:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Shekau needs to be shot at sight.. I don't like this captured alive. BH may tend to rise again and they will kidnap school girls again and will want Shekau in exchange for those girls or whosoever. Just kill the motherfucker and fucking reduce the budget for defence. Enough is enough. Using Defence to steal money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by slimfit1(m): 2:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Seeing the way they treat Nigerians I'm beginning to lose pity on them.
Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by nelsonebby(m): 3:07am On Apr 24, 2020
The virus/lockdown really affected these boko haram people.
I sometimes wonder who the hell is sponsor them
Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by richeso: 4:09am On Apr 24, 2020
now am liking this news. this is how i want to see it. in pictures.
Good work . God bless the NIGERIA ARMY!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by bilulu(m): 4:13am On Apr 24, 2020
So they needed Chadian army to motivate them because they could do what they re paid to do..... kudos to dem anyways
Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by JAMO84: 4:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Azmanaty:
Only 3 insurgents killed?? grin

But we saw the hundreds of dead bodies killed by Chad Army. U captured ammunitions without Arms. Keep deceiving the gullible.

Wake me up when these guys stops showing us their own ammunitions as ones retrieved from the insurgents undecided
Enemy of progress
Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by Sctests: 4:50am On Apr 24, 2020
aremuforlife:

But if it were to be "Boko Haram killed Nigeria Army" it won't be pathetic propaganda
Why do you really want?
Why do you like to rejoice over bad news and get sad over good news?

We asked you buharideens and lie mohammed the same question when GEJ was in power. It's not too late to answer in retrospect. . grin
Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by Sabadon(m): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2020
onward soldiers matching on....till victory is sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by solmus: 5:50am On Apr 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by on3way: 5:51am On Apr 24, 2020
with the amount of funds that has been disbursed to fight Boko haram, the images being released is all a big jokeNigeria military as a whole is lacking
Re: Nigerian Army Kill Insurgents, Capture Armoury This Evening by Corrinthians(m): 5:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Time for pdp supporters to come cry over the death of terrorists as usual.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking; SSS Arrests Senator Yari For Ignoring Bola Tinubu’s Phone Call. / Biafrans To Retaliate The Closing Of Alaba International Market Within 72 Hours / Read Nigeria Constitution On Citizenship And Make Up Your Mind On The Lebanese.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.