Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Have You Ever Been Beaten Mercilessly By Someone You Underrated While You Were V - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Beaten Mercilessly By Someone You Underrated While You Were V (237 Views)

Man Beaten Mercilessly After Being Caught In Bed With A Married Woman (video) / Pastor Caught And Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Married Woman In Benin / Viral Video Of Woman Mercilessly Beating Her 17-year-old Daughter After Finding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Beaten Mercilessly By Someone You Underrated While You Were V by Dcartel(m): 12:19am On Apr 24, 2020
I could still remember vividly when I was about 16-17 years old there was this boy in my area (guess we should be age group) that looked for my trouble and this really got me mad so I planned on teaching him a lesson of his life, but people around who knew this boy very well warned me against trying to beat him up but I never listened because I was far taller than this boy so I felt I could defeat.
  So on this faithful day I decided to bracket him and beat him up, but the greatest mistake I made was me taking my girlfriend along so she could see how powerful I thought I was, but to my greatest surprise this boy beat the hell off me and even packed sand into mouth right in the presence of my girlfriend. The kind shame wey hold me that period nor be small, but the most annoying part was that people had to start making mockery of me with that incident including my girlfriend sef u know that kind thing
Chai!!!!   I have suffered Sha
Re: Have You Ever Been Beaten Mercilessly By Someone You Underrated While You Were V by Tundenoni(m): 12:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Q
Re: Have You Ever Been Beaten Mercilessly By Someone You Underrated While You Were V by Liutay(m): 12:53am On Apr 24, 2020
I was in jss2 when a boy transferred to my school. He's short and loves taunting me a whole lot(I don't even know what the dude derives from it).
So on a certain day, I decided right from home that I've had enough of his shenanigans.
On getting to school, dude came over to taunt as usual and he even added extra jabs on that particular day. I got pissed and challenged him to a fight. Not only did I lose the fight against the smaller dude, I was also humiliated badly...
Worse part is that I was expecting my best buddy(even at that time he was well built) to have my back knowing fully well that I was fighting a just battle. Dude was busy laughing

It was at that moment in time that I truly realized that it's every man for himself.
Re: Have You Ever Been Beaten Mercilessly By Someone You Underrated While You Were V by nifemi25(m): 1:10am On Apr 24, 2020
Thou it has been long but I still remember vividly.. There is this nigga we went to primary school together. I was taller than him and I thought I could beat him easily but nigga just carry me from my waist and all I could remember was that my back was on the floor while nigga was untop of me..... It really pain me to the extent I couldn't eat at home

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kaduna State Extends Lockdown For Another 30 Days / Fire Razes Lagos NNPC Mega Station [video] / COVID-19: FCT Palliatives Carefully Packaged Without Stones And Fairly Distribut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.