Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases (1097 Views)

Kissing May Cause Sexually Transmitted Diseases - The Lancet / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / Mycoplasma Genitalium: What To Know About The New Sexually Transmitted Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by selfemployed(m): 2:07am On Apr 24, 2020
It appears a good number of young men are still ignorant of the dangers of unprotected sex. Unfortunately, lives, careers, destinies etc are being destroyed by this everyday.

I remember seeing this Gold Circle advert some years back that says "WITH CONDOM,I DEY KAMPE". I think Oliseh was the brand ambassador.I believed the advert to my detriment.

Because I was being barraged by this kind of uncontrollable sexual urge that happen to young men, I decided to ease myself with some sex workers. Definitely with the assurance that condom will protect me.

So, the first night, I approached one of the workers, and asked: "Please,do they sell food here?"
Her reply was: "Food? Them no dey sell food here oo. Na fuock them dey sell."

So, I followed her to her room to buy some.

However, I didn't really get value for my money. The reason is simple- No love. It was just mechanical, and you're being rushed.

Not satisfied from the transaction, I decided to try another seller... and another... and another.

One of the nights, something spectacular happened. After the transaction, I tried removing the condom by myself. And it touched my laps in the process. I noticed an itch on that spot.

A few days later, from the point of the itch, I noticed some movements inside my body. "Ants" moving inside me like they are being circulated by my blood.

The movements were increasing everyday and later developed to bites by the "ants"

When I went to the lab for urine culture, the result showed a growth of Staphylococus aureus. So, I took the recommended antibiotics. It calmed down only to start again after a few months.

After sometime, I got to know about a resistant strain of staph called MRSA.

It wasn't a good experience.

So, when I read recently young men getting into trouble because they went to buy food unprotected, I thought it necessary to warn them that protection does not even protect.

Maybe Naira Marley was right.
Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by meum: 2:17am On Apr 24, 2020
Consistent, CORRECT condom usage protects from STIs(including staph).

leokid866:
Condoms are only 75% safe.....don't be deceived that extra 25% could be the distance between living a full life or coming online to tell stories that touch.
Most websites state 85%- 90% safety rate when used consistently and correctly.
Laboratory tests conducted on condoms show that virus, bacteria and fungi cannot pass through it. However in the real world certain factors do set in. A lot of people are not really truthful about their "sexcapades".
Cases exist were condoms after making contact with d tip of the pen*s with precum is reverse and worn properly thus exposing the other sexual partner to the risk of contracting an STI. If you now ask both partners if they had used a condom their reply will be in the affirmative.
Other cases of incorrect usage abound which further increases the risk. Surgeons wear LATEX gloves to touch blood on a regular and it's the same LATEX that is used to make condom

MrBrownJay1:

if you directly touch the outside of the condom and then touch your mouth, eyes or dikc etc then you could get infected.
Read extensively about HIV.
Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by leokid866: 2:33am On Apr 24, 2020
Condoms are only 75% safe.....don't be deceived that extra 25% could be the distance between living a full life or coming online to tell stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:44am On Apr 24, 2020
any direct/indirect contact with "radioactive" coochie can get you in trouble... so its your duty to be very careful when handling contaminated condoms.
if you directly touch the outside of the condom and then touch your mouth, eyes or dikc etc then you could get infected.
Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by hardcore007: 2:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Loud it, they should know this. Who no go no go know.
Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by masterflowx(m): 3:09am On Apr 24, 2020
Five minutes enjoyment to the deteriment of your life. That's why it's always good to stick with one faithful woman.

2 Likes

Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by SavageResponse(m): 3:10am On Apr 24, 2020
selfemployed:
It appears a good number of young men are still ignorant of the dangers of unprotected sex. Unfortunately, lives, careers, destinies etc are being destroyed by this everyday.

I remember seeing this Gold Circle advert some years back that says "WITH CONDOM,I DEY KAMPE". I think Oliseh was the brand ambassador.I believed the advert to my detriment.

Because I was being barraged by this kind of uncontrollable sexual urge that happen to young men, I decided to ease myself with some sex workers. Definitely with the assurance that condom will protect me.

So, the first night, I approached one of the workers, and asked: "Please,do they sell food here?"

However, I didn't really get value for my money. The reason is simple- No love. It was just mechanical, and you're being rushed.

Not satisfied from the transaction, I decided to try another seller... and another... and another.

One of the nights, something spectacular happened. After the transaction, I tried removing the condom by myself. And it touched my laps in the process. I noticed an itch on that spot.

A few days later, from the point of the itch, I noticed some movements inside my body. "Ants" moving inside me like they are being circulated by my blood.

The movements were increasing everyday and later developed to bites by the "ants"

When I went to the lab for urine culture, the result showed a growth of Staphylococus aureus. So, I took the recommended antibiotics. It calmed down only to start again after a few months.

So, when I read recently young men getting into trouble because they went to buy food unprotected, I thought it necessary to warn them that protection does not even protect.

What did Naira Marley say?

2 Likes

Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:12am On Apr 24, 2020
masterflowx:
Five minutes enjoyment to the deteriment of your life. That's why it's always good to stick with one faithful woman.

how does sticking to one woman solve the issue? you can be with just one woman and she could have STDs...

1 Like

Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by selfemployed(m): 4:26am On Apr 24, 2020
SavageResponse:

What did Naira Marley say?

He advocates self-service. The society condemns it, yet hasn't provided a better alternative
Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by prinzedy(m): 5:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Op: how did you go about resolving the MRSA issue?
Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by Menance: 7:00pm On Apr 27, 2020
selfemployed:

So how did you later treat it..
Or you live with it?
Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by coolemmy12: 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Menance:

So how did you later treat it..
Or you live with it?

There is probably no cure for Staph.
Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by coolemmy12: 12:30am On Oct 02, 2020
selfemployed:

Even these people talking, if they go for a test right now, they may find out they have Staph.

It's so common these days and it's not even an STI.
Re: Even Condom Does Not Protect You From Sexually Transmitted Diseases by camaa(f): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
I talk about sex and all that concerns it on YouTube...
Been talking about STI for a month now, this could help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyJloOF5_04

(1) (Reply)

Garden Eggs Health Benefits� / Try Out These Exercises To Reduce Your Belly Fat / Stop Eating These Foods If You Want To Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.