Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Solution To Poor Sales For Small Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Solution To Poor Sales For Small Business Owners (648 Views)

Nigeria Lecturer Narrates How Bank Denied Him N5m Loan Due To Poor Salary / *say No To Poor Sales*�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️ / How Small Business Owners Can Obtain Tax Clearance Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Poor Sales For Small Business Owners by Bridget18(f): 2:14am On Apr 24, 2020
ARE YOU A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER OR ENTREPRENEUR?

ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH MAKING SALES?

ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH YOUR BRANDING?

Read this to the end and I promise you will find a solution to these problems...

As a Business owner with products to sell, one of the most important things you should note when advertising your product is “How you Present your Product to your potential buyer”

Meaning you must advertise in such a way that your content is appealing, captivating, and at the same time information passing; that is you must communicate detailed information about your product to your potential buyer...

Another thing is your Brand Outlook!
When people need to look you up or find out more about your business before they make that purchase they need to see a professional Brand appearance

How do you do all these?

Answer:
By using Engaging Professional Graphics Design!
This has been proven to boost online marketing results and convert to more sales...

Now this is the part where you get a solution...

I will be holding A Completely Free Class to teach at least 100 people how to design professional Graphics Design comprising of logo's, flyers, business cards and a lot more, I will also be giving out ebooks to help boost your sales completely FREE OF CHARGE!

Take advantage of this opportunity Now because its completely free! at no cost to you!

Click here to join the class now it will soon get filled

https:///3byu1AJ

OR

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY ISSUES CLICKING THE LINK,

YOU CAN Drop your WhatsApp number to be added to the group immediately

OR

YOU CAN Send A Whatsapp to 07043424807 and you will be added to the group immediately

Again! This Training is Completely Free! At no Cost to you!

Re: Solution To Poor Sales For Small Business Owners by ogeken11: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bridget18:
ARE YOU A SMALL BUSINESS OWNER OR ENTREPRENEUR?

ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH MAKING SALES?

ARE YOU STRUGGLING WITH YOUR BRANDING?

Read this to the end and I promise you will find a solution to these problems...

As a Business owner with products to sell, one of the most important things you should note when advertising your product is “How you Present your Product to your potential buyer”

Meaning you must advertise in such a way that your content is appealing, captivating, and at the same time information passing; that is you must communicate detailed information about your product to your potential buyer...

Another thing is your Brand Outlook!
When people need to look you up or find out more about your business before they make that purchase they need to see a professional Brand appearance

How do you do all these?

Answer:
By using Engaging Professional Graphics Design!
This has been proven to boost online marketing results and convert to more sales...

Now this is the part where you get a solution...

I will be holding A Completely Free Class to teach at least 100 people how to design professional Graphics Design comprising of logo's, flyers, business cards and a lot more, I will also be giving out ebooks to help boost your sales completely FREE OF CHARGE!

Take advantage of this opportunity Now because its completely free! at no cost to you!

Click here to join the class now it will soon get filled

https:///3byu1AJ

OR

IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY ISSUES CLICKING THE LINK,

YOU CAN Drop your WhatsApp number to be added to the group immediately

OR

YOU CAN Send A Whatsapp to 07043424807 and you will be added to the group immediately

Again! This Training is Completely Free! At no Cost to you!

(1) (Reply)

My Uber Driver Is Not Performing / Learn These Two Skills And Forget About Pocket Money! / Amazing Cheap Farmland For Sale In Mokoloki Via MOWE-OFADA, Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.