Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,034 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

"Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S (1080 Views)

Tacha Arrives In Ghana, Gets A Hero's Welcome (Photos, Video) / Kanye West Spotted 'PEEING' In The Street While Kim Kardashian Giggles Awkwardly / Wizkid Fan Nearly Died On The Street While Praising Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by theonlineparrot(f): 2:20am On Apr 24, 2020
"Don't be a hero on the street while your family members are begging" Actress sharon Ooja gives advice on "social media giveaway"
https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/04/dont-be-hero-on-while-your-family.html

Actress Sharon Ooja ha advised her colleagues over the trending social media giveaway . The actress to them to remember their family member because charity begins at home.

https://www.theonlineparrots.com/2020/04/dont-be-hero-on-while-your-family.html

Re: "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by Flame77: 2:32am On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by dawnomike(m): 2:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Nice saying...

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by Staphylococcus: 2:55am On Apr 24, 2020
Brilliant lady.

All for the gram.

Nigerian celebrities and fake life's are conjoined twins.

Even the one that has audio 30 Billion and private jet is yet to even make an impact in his neighborhood, village and state.

But very quick to come to social media to tell us about his new $100,000 necklace

In pandemics like this when celebrities are making impacts, Our Nigerian gram celebrities have all gone underground like our pastors- No more miracles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by kolotar: 3:00am On Apr 24, 2020
[s]
Staphylococcus:
Brilliant lady.

All for the gram.

Nigerian celebrities and fake life's are conjoined twins.

Even the one that has audio 30 Billion and private jet is yet to even make an impact in his neighborhood, village and state.

But very quick to come to social media to tell us about his new $100,000 necklace

In pandemics like this when celebrities are making impacts, Our Nigerian gram celebrities have all gone underground like our pastors- No more miracles
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Family is not just your blood. Every woman is your mother.
What you'd be willing to do for your blood, be willing to do for outsiders and vice versa.
But at the end of the day, you can't fault these celebrities and influencers doing giveways for the gram. It is a business strategy. They make money by feeding off the attention they get from the masses.

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by masterflowx(m): 3:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Well said...

1 Like

Re: "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by Tookool(m): 3:13am On Apr 24, 2020
True talk .....I usually ask myself that question. This guy or lady doing giveaway, are their families and close friends doing fine?
People like Jowizaza, Willie xo, Bnaira and Hushpuppi

5 Likes

Re: "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by Tookool(m): 3:13am On Apr 24, 2020
NockMedia:
Family is not just your blood. Every woman is your mother.
What you'd be willing to do for your blood, be willing to do for outsiders and vice versa.
But at the end of the day, you can't fault these celebrities and influencers doing giveways for the gram. It is a business strategy. They make money by feeding off the attention they get from the masses.
Well said too

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by mezarddinny: 5:36am On Apr 24, 2020
what have my aunties and cousins done for me that will make me prioritise them over strangers on the internet? people that earn money have the sole right to determine how to spend it, if they don't want to give it to cousins and aunties, so be it

1 Like

Re: "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by wany(f): 7:06am On Apr 24, 2020
Tookool:
True talk .....I usually ask myself that question. This guy or lady doing giveaway, are their families and close friends doing fine?
Thought mopha said hush father is a taxi driver hmmmmm undecided

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by Peace081: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Be A Hero On The Street While Your Family Members Are Begging" Actress S by Realfrankie(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2020
Tookool:

This ones don't usually discuss their families

But their family members might be complaining bitterly.

Just like crayon said "what shall it profit a man blessed with money and stingy with his family "

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

15K Giveaway From Versace Zombie (get In Here Now / #bbnaija2020: Eric And Lilo Caught Kissing Passionately While Everyone Slept (WA / Bbnaija Praise Blast Kiddwaya For Hiding Chicken In HOH Room(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.