Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

How Facebook Made Me N1.8MILLION In 60 Days - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Facebook Made Me N1.8MILLION In 60 Days (583 Views)

60" Samsung Tv Available For just !!!!!!!!!!145K!!!!!!!!!! / Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / HP Envy m4 Notebook PC 15.6" #60,000 in Abuja | Kaduna >>> [SOLD√√√] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Facebook Made Me N1.8MILLION In 60 Days by DreamStack: 6:13am On Apr 24, 2020
I know for a FACT that the life you want, the marriage you want, and the family you want is going to be fueled by the business you build… And what better way can you build a successful business than online marketing

Let’s face it, business is NOT EASY. If you’re a new business start-up, you certainly know what I’m talking about. But, for some reason, this is the best time to grow your business online. My statement is NOT biased and I’ll tell you why shortly.

Before I get into the Facebook talk, let me tell you a bit about myself

My name is Olorunloba Yusuf, I’m a digital expert and a real estate agent. My digital journey began in 2018 during my National Youth Service. Four months into my service year, I started network marketing (a.k.a MLM); this particular period of my life was f*cked up!... I lost a lot of money trying to advertise products I purchased from the MLM company. From fliers, to Facebook ads, to word of mouth – I tried every strategy in the book to try to get buyers for my products. This only led to frustration and anxiety.

On a Godly day, I enrolled for a course on Facebook Advertising. I must say, this was one of the most valuable investment I had ever made in my life – INVESTING IN MYSELF. I soon applied the strategies I learnt from the course, and in just 60 days, I made N1.8million in profits. At first, it seemed like just figures until I withdrew N180k from my bank.

You don’t have to believe me – this post is not meant for everybody. I had so many objections and doubts running through my mind when I bought the course, but I don’t regret it until this day.

One of the most valuable tools you can ever use to grow your business online is Facebook Ads, but you can't succeed if you don't have the right information. The business world is constantly changing and you can't afford to be stagnant. If you don’t innovate your business strategy, you will struggle, especially during this lockdown - I tell you!.

There’s a new trend online – its called a sales funnel. But I’ll get into that if you stick with me after this post. Basically, the sales funnel is a way to automate your Facebook Ads to sell for you even without you knowing. This is how I generated six figure income in two freaking months!. THIS IS WHAT CHANGED MY LIFE.

If you want to grow your business online, having a Facebook and sales funnel work for you is the best strategy you can ever use in business. But I don’t want to go into so much details on this post.

If you’d like to learn my secret to Facebook Ads, I’ve created a free report to help you get started.

But I have even better offers that will boost your sales 10× faster. Click the link below to get your free report

facebookguru.bz
Re: How Facebook Made Me N1.8MILLION In 60 Days by AskProf: 8:14am On Apr 24, 2020
Have you preached to your family & friends... Charity should begin at home.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Hp Pavilion Dm4 Panel Available / Samsung Note 8 Needed / Used HP Elibook 8460p Up For Grabs At 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.