Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Bronx Rapper Fred The Godson Dies At 35 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bronx Rapper Fred The Godson Dies At 35 (413 Views)

Fred The Godson Dies Of Coronavirus Disease At 35 Years / Mike Godson And Juliet Ibrahim Pictured Together After Yesterday's News / Mike Godson: I Told Juliet Ibrahim To Marry Me And She Said I'm Too Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bronx Rapper Fred The Godson Dies At 35 by cPapaAjascO: 6:40am On Apr 24, 2020
Bronx rapper Fred the Godson dies at 35
Frederick Thomas, best known as Fred the Godson, passed away on Thursday due to coronavirus-related complications, a representative for the artist confirmed to Complex. The rapper announced on April 6 via social media that he was diagnosed with coronavirus.
Photo via @okayplayer

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/events/1253422747952254976

Re: Bronx Rapper Fred The Godson Dies At 35 by daddytime(m): 7:12am On Apr 24, 2020
He sure wasn't in the best of shapes before the virus and stood very little chance of survival.

Rest well man.
Re: Bronx Rapper Fred The Godson Dies At 35 by segebase(m): 7:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Rip
Re: Bronx Rapper Fred The Godson Dies At 35 by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2020
Blacks in the US are dying more of this virus cos of obesity.

(1) (Reply)

‘davido Ft Nicki Minaj’ – Ghanaian Businessman Kwame Alert Ghanaian Singers. / Shocker!!! Peruzzi Shows Tweet To A Fan That He's Still A Rabit In The Industry / Meet Female Researcher Who Got A Phd In Cheese-making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.