Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,000 members, 7,825,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

MUST READ: See The Prayers Nigerians Need To Pray Henceforth Until Covid-19 Ends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / MUST READ: See The Prayers Nigerians Need To Pray Henceforth Until Covid-19 Ends (151 Views)

The Long Cobra We Killed During Prayers / Supreme Court Ends Four-decade Old Land Dispute In Anambra / Must Read!! See What Whatsapp Did To New Versions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MUST READ: See The Prayers Nigerians Need To Pray Henceforth Until Covid-19 Ends by efogator(f): 8:01am On Apr 24, 2020
My heart is very heavy as I write this.

From what has happened in my area so far, it is very clear that some government official are bent on using coronavirus to enrich themselves.

My people, not every result of the number of coronavirus patiens being published are true.

This people in authority are very greedy and wicked, they already have enough, yet the litle that was meant for the poor, they want to take all.

You asked people to stay indoors for 14 days, and now 28 days, yet common electricity to even enable the people listen to what is happening, at least to educate themselves on the needful at this point in time; government have refused to provide.

Now, as if that is not enough, you are labelling innocent people coronavirus patients so that you can again enrich yourselves; may the judgement of God after the order of Sodom and Gomorrah visit you.

Therefore, let us begin to pray that:

Matthew 18:19 says:
Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

Now lets pray thus:

Father, in the name of Jesus of Nazareth, we decree, any person or group of persons that wants to label innocent people coronavirus patients so as to enrich themselves at the expense of the innocent, may real coronavirus unto death catch up with them.... Amen

Please, share this post to others, let it go viral asap. We need to pray for divine vengeance now.

SOURCE: https://www.efogator.com/2020/04/must-read-see-prayers-nigerians-need-to.html

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Causes For Stomach Pains? / COSEG Faults FG, Condemn Copy And Paste Solutions To COVID-19 In Nigeria / Exec Outsourcing Flags Off Oxford University Programs For Prospective Employe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.