Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle (2107 Views)

As A Biafran, My Hope May Be Restored In Nigeria If These Men Become President / Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by supercase1(m): 8:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Athough I am sympathetic to the biafra struggle and have a lot of respect for Nnamdi kanu and the ipob struggle, I am beginning to see concealed flaws in Nnamdi kanu leading the struggle for biafra.
Nmadi kanu is a stunch tribalist:I am a Nigerian and proudly Igbo man but I think there are some hidden signs unnoticed behind Nnamdi kanu and his struggle.he is a chronic tribalist.i have listened to so many derogatory remarks he made regarding the yorubas and the fulanis.even if some or maybe the fulanis are guilty of some of the allegations levelled against them.attacking the yorubas which are non fulanis with derogatory and tribalist comments shouldn't be condoned and he should see the igbos as superior to other tribes.he attacked apostle Johnson Suleiman in a live broadcast and lambast ibos attending a church led by apostle Johnson Suleiman (note I am not a Suleiman Omega ministries church member just a realistic person),this is the height of tribalism in his hidding agena. and I belief if biafra comes Nnamdi kanu might not garantee the absolute freedom of other tribes in biafra.
*Nnamdi kanu might become a dictator:once again from his radical behavior for the liberation of biafra from nigeria,am beginning to see signs of dictatorship in him.i don't think he would give biafrans the free and fair government we all crave for,he might hold until power like the likes of musleveni of Uganda and Paul kagame of Rewanda despite been librators of their country and people,they held unto thetpart of dictatorship and allowed their ego to override their sense of justice and helping the oppressed.
*Freedom of religion won't be garanteed:if biafra becomes a country with Nnamdi kanu as supreme leader,I don't think the freedom of worship would be garanteed as he would rule biafrans according to his wish and ideologies.he might make Judaism the ultimate religion and persecute others for their fate.
CONCLUSION
although biafra would come maybe someday but with Nnamdi kanu championing the course, I am a bit skeptical and suspicious of how it would be governed by him and his style of politics.
I always stand for justice, and fairness and not a paid propanga champion.points I laid out aren't based on propanganda but on reality.

10 Likes

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by helinues: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2020
shocked

Afonja,what's your business with Biafra issues?

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Wussai.....?? On Nnamdi Kanu we stand.

Rain or Sunshine.....! Biafra or Nothing....!

Sometimes I question the sanity of people who have been so oppressed by HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims of the North and still feel they have a country of their own...!

If you're not HausaFulanisKanuri Muslims in the north or the cursed Yoruba Muslims slaves of the Caliphate then Biafra, Oodua and Middlebelt states agitation should be paramount.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by Orubebe01: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2020
I am a confirm Biafra and I dream and hope that one day that Biafra will come but exactly what you noticed is what I complained to him on his Facebook page about 5yrs back.

I told him that I don't like the way he talk against other tribes and call them names. There was a time when kumuyi planned to come for a crusade in imo or Abia some years back and he kicked against his coming. i asked him what is going to be the relationship between Biafra and other countries that will share border with us cos definitely we are going to share border with maybe some Hausa or Yoruba. Are we not going to see them as our friends and neighbours or just as enemies?

So, if he really want to get us the Biafra, he should stop talking against other ethnic groups cos that can't get us Biafra. let him focus on his mission, that is restoring Biafra.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:53am On Apr 24, 2020
I think OP first of all needs to worry about the Mazi's economic and social plan for the people if the secession is granted. Without presenting any agenda to better the lives of the people, I wonder how he expects to lead them.

1 Like

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by bennyxt: 8:56am On Apr 24, 2020
supercase1:
[s]Athough I am sympathetic to the biafra struggle and have a lot of respect for Nnamdi kanu and the ipob struggle, I am beginning to see concealed flaws in Nnamdi kanu leading the struggle for biafra.
Nmadi kanu is a stunch tribalist:I am a Nigerian and proudly Igbo man but I think there are some hidden signs unnoticed behind Nnamdi kanu and his struggle.he is a chronic tribalist.i have listen to so many derogatory remarks he made regarding the yorubas and the fulanis.even if some or maybe the fulanis are guilty of some of the allegations levelled against them.attacking the yorubas which are non fulanis with derogatory and tribalist comments shouldn't be condoned and he should see the igbos as superior to other tribes.he attacked apostle Johnson Suleiman in a live broadcast and lambast ibos attending a church led by apostle Johnson Suleiman (note I am not a Suleiman Omega ministries church member just a realistic person),this is the height of tribalism in his hidding agena. and I belief if biafra comes Nnamdi kanu might not garantee the absolute freedom of other tribes in biafra.
*Nnamdi kanu might become a dictator:once again from his radical behavior for the liberation of biafra from nigeria,am beginning to see signs of dictatorship in him.i don't think he would give biafrans the free and fair government we all crave for,he might hold until power like the likes of musleveni of Uganda and Paul kagame of Rewanda despite been librators of their country and people,they held unto thetpart of dictatorship and allowed their ego to override their sense of justice and helping the oppressed.
*Freedom of religion won't be garanteed:if biafra becomes a country with Nnamdi kanu as supreme leader,I don't think the freedom of worship would be garanteed as he would rule biafrans according to his wish and ideologies.he might make Judaism the ultimate religion and persecute others for their fate.
CONCLUSION
although biafra would come maybe someday but with Nnamdi kanu championing the course, I am a bit skeptical and suspicious of how it would be governed by him and his style of politics.
I always stand for justice, and fairness and not a paid propanga champion.points I laid out aren't based on propanganda but on reality.[/s]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by ChristianNorth: 8:57am On Apr 24, 2020
There is no difference between MNK and

Trump
Boris Johnson
Netanyahu
FFK

They are the same. You can't hate MNK and love Trump, Netanyahu, FFK or Boris.

Though MNK should be properly guided, especially in his speech, he is better than all zoo politicians combined.

FACT

7 Likes

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by bennyxt: 8:58am On Apr 24, 2020
Orubebe01:
[s]I am a confirm Biafra and I dream and hope that one day that Biafra will come but exactly what you noticed is what I complained to him on his Facebook page about 5yrs back.

I told him that I don't like the way he talk against other tribes and call them names. There was a time when kumuyi planned to come for a crusade in imo or Abia some years back and he kicked against his coming. i asked him what is going to be the relationship between Biafra and other countries that will share border with us cos definitely we are going to share border with maybe some Hausa or Yoruba. Are not going to see them as our friends and neighbours?

So, if he really want to get us the Biafra, he should stop talking against other ethnic groups and focus on his mission that is restoring Biafra.[/s]

Same person as the OP; deceiving himself.

2 Likes

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by Orubebe01: 9:02am On Apr 24, 2020
bennyxt:

my brother I must tell you the truth. I love Nnamdi Kanu more than you love him but my problem with him is that he should stop talking against other tribes cos it can't get us Biafra.

if you check my posts u will see some post I made in favour of MNK

7 Likes

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by bennyxt: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Orubebe01:

[s]my brother I must tell you the truth. I love Nnamdi Kanu more than you love him but my problem with him is that he shop stop talking against other tribes cos it can't get us Biafra[/s].
Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by nijabazaar: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
I strongly believe in Biafra and would gladly stake my existence for it.

Nnamdi Kanu is a Narcissistic Megalomaniac. He lacks all the attributes of a modern democratic leader. Give this guy enough presidential power and watch Hitler reincarnated but I trust We, igbos, he cant have enough powers. Someone will do the greater good to assassinate him.

I believe this Biafran struggle has come to a different stage, Nnamdi (despite his foul rhetoric) had created the needed wokeness amongst the new generation of young igbos but He is Moses, he isn't destined to lead us to the promised land. The job belongs to a more forthright Man....A Joshua.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by bennyxt: 9:05am On Apr 24, 2020
nijabazaar:
[s]I strongly believe in Biafra and would gladly stake my existence for it.

Nnamdi Kanu is a Narcissistic Megalomaniac. He lacks all the attributes of a modern democratic leader. Give this guy enough presidential power and watch Hitler reincarnated but I trust We, igbos, he cant have enough powers. Someone will do the greater good to assassinate him.

I believe this Biafran struggle has come to a different stage, Nnamdi had created the needed wholeness amongst the new generation of young igbos but He is Moses, he isn't destined to lead us to the promised land. The job belongs to a more forthright Man....A Joshua[/s].

Same person as the OP. Afonja stop this your vicious evil ways, stop it!

1 Like

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by nijabazaar: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2020
bennyxt:

Same person as the OP. Afonja stop this your vicious evil ways, stop it!

Check my profile and previous posts wella.

Dont be a useless fart

5 Likes

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by bennyxt: 9:07am On Apr 24, 2020
nijabazaar:

[s]Check my profile and previous posts wella.

Dont be a useless fart[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by nijabazaar: 9:11am On Apr 24, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Trump
Boris Johnson
Netanyahu
FFK

Though MNK should be properly guided, especially in his speech, he is better than all zoo politicians combined.

FACT

In terms of charisma he is better than most Nigerian leaders. But then all despots has charisma
Trump got it
Hitler did too.

I think at this stage, someone more Obamaish or Mandela like or even Che Guevera like, should take over. No govt strongman like Putin or Xi xiang would gladly align with Nnamdi in the Biafran struggle if he continues with his ostracizing rhetoric. He is too volatile for an activist. I see a Robert Mugabe in him. Mugabe started out like this, ends the most despised Zimbabwean

1 Like

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by waledeji(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2020
helinues:
shocked

Afonja,what's your business with Biafra issues?
you eh cheesy cheesy
Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by lastempero: 9:26am On Apr 24, 2020
I know some of my brothers here are blinded but i can assure you that nnamdi kanu will be a dictator, have u wondered why most of our educated youths doesn't identify with ipob in as much as we are in support of the liberation of biafrans. We should respect our neighbours and if possible adopt a diplomatic way of aligning with other regions, thats the sure way of moving forward and he should eschew the unnecessary stupid propagandas,people are smarter now.

7 Likes

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by PFRB: 9:30am On Apr 24, 2020
Orubebe01:
I am a confirm Biafra and I dream and hope that one day that Biafra will come but exactly what you noticed is what I complained to him on his Facebook page about 5yrs back.

I told him that I don't like the way he talk against other tribes and call them names. There was a time when kumuyi planned to come for a crusade in imo or Abia some years back and he kicked against his coming. i asked him what is going to be the relationship between Biafra and other countries that will share border with us cos definitely we are going to share border with maybe some Hausa or Yoruba. Are we not going to see them as our friends and neighbours?

So, if he really want to get us the Biafra, he should stop talking against other ethnic groups cos that can't get us Biafra. let him focus on his mission, that is restoring Biafra.
What of how other tribes act towards Biafra and Igbos?
Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by helinues: 9:31am On Apr 24, 2020
waledeji:

you eh cheesy cheesy

Don't mind the Afonja op pokenosing into wetin no concern him.

When we are about to embark on more radarada to achieve our biaflop shocked

1 Like

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by Herdsmen: 9:34am On Apr 24, 2020
supercase1:
Athough I am sympathetic to the biafra struggle and have a lot of respect for Nnamdi kanu and the ipob struggle, I am beginning to see concealed flaws in Nnamdi kanu leading the struggle for biafra.
Nmadi kanu is a stunch tribalist:I am a Nigerian and proudly Igbo man but I think there are some hidden signs unnoticed behind Nnamdi kanu and his struggle.he is a chronic tribalist.i have listened to so many derogatory remarks he made regarding the yorubas and the fulanis.even if some or maybe the fulanis are guilty of some of the allegations levelled against them.attacking the yorubas which are non fulanis with derogatory and tribalist comments shouldn't be condoned and he should see the igbos as superior to other tribes.he attacked apostle Johnson Suleiman in a live broadcast and lambast ibos attending a church led by apostle Johnson Suleiman (note I am not a Suleiman Omega ministries church member just a realistic person),this is the height of tribalism in his hidding agena. and I belief if biafra comes Nnamdi kanu might not garantee the absolute freedom of other tribes in biafra.
CONCLUSION
I always stand for justice, and fairness and not a paid propanga champion.points I laid out aren't based on propanganda but on reality.

Biafra is coming.. not Kanu Biafra.. the biafran spirit left Kanu and his worshippers long ago..

Reason why he’s blabbing senselessly

Kanu is a nobody in Biafra ..
Maybe his abia and afara ukwu people will recognize him..greater igbos don sail ahead.. Kanu right now is an empty drum.

He’s lost

3 Likes

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by Herdsmen: 9:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Orubebe01:

I told him that I don't like the way he talk against other tribes and call them names. There was a time when kumuyi planned to come for a crusade in imo or Abia some years back and he kicked against his coming. i asked him what is going to be the relationship between Biafra and other countries that will share border with us cos definitely we are going to share border with maybe some Hausa or Yoruba. Are we not going to see them as our friends and neighbours?

Kanu aim is to promote judaism in igboland using Biafra as a cover..

He’s dumb

1 Like

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by PFRB: 9:36am On Apr 24, 2020
nijabazaar:

In terms of charisma he is better than most Nigerian leaders. But then all despots has charisma
Trump got it
Hitler did too.

I think at this stage, someone more Obamaish or Mandela like or even Che Guevera like, should take over. No govt strongman like Putin or Xi xiang would gladly align with Nnamdi in the Biafran struggle if he continues with his ostracizing rhetoric. He is too volatile for an activist. I see a Robert Mugabe in him. Mugabe started out like this, ends the most despised Zimbabwean

Obama that you like is the one who spoke nice words to African and African American but never impacted positively on their lives. The only thing Obama exported to Africa is homosexuality and lesbianism. Shame on you and him

2 Likes

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by Herdsmen: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Trump
Boris Johnson
Netanyahu
FFK

FACT

None of those people are using politics to promote religion
Kanu is promoting Judaism using IPOB and Biafra as cover

He’s a daft man..uncultured,senseless,and stupidly foolish.

He had it all .. but pride ruined the fool

3 Likes

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by supercase1(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2020
bennyxt:

I will not Insult u because u think I am impersonating.
U are not a die-hard biafran supporter more than me if you doubt check my posts and see how I give it hot to fanatics hypocrites and two mounted fellows on nairaland.
I think you ought to have read the post before drawing conclusion of me been an afonja.i stand for fairness not hypocrisy.but u ought to see reasoning with me I have seen many comments mazi made that is mostly tribalistic especially against the yorubas. look at his recent statement "if you are an Igbo man and worship in a church of Suleiman I pity you"how do you view this statement,is Suleiman also a hypocrtical fulani supporting this government.why this statement.its a saying that you can't be in a river and allow soap into your eyes"these are the flaws i expect fellow biafrans to point out to him instead of supporting blindly so that he can be more guarded in his policies.you don't give absolute powers to a man even if you support him, where he do wrong he ought to be corrected.
Thankyou.

2 Likes

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by nijabazaar: 9:39am On Apr 24, 2020
PFRB:

Obama that you like is the one who spoke nice words to African and African American but never impacted positively on their lives. The only thing Obama exported to Africa is homosexuality and lesbianism. Shame on you and him

Homosexuality has long existed in Africa way before Obama, you and I.

Lick up your history book pages. You need the vitamins
Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by Herdsmen: 9:41am On Apr 24, 2020
nijabazaar:
I strongly believe in Biafra and would gladly stake my existence for it.

I believe this Biafran struggle has come to a different stage, Nnamdi (despite his foul rhetoric) had created the needed wokeness amongst the new generation of young igbos but He is Moses, he isn't destined to lead us to the promised land. The job belongs to a more forthright Man....A Joshua.

Kanu started well.. but money fame pride Fvcked him..
He want to be seen as Igbo leader.. chefusie na igbo enwe eze.. a compound fool he is

2 Likes

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by Donelli: 9:42am On Apr 24, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is this
Nnamdi Kanu is that

Why not we dissect his assertions on a case by case basis and see if or not he was not stating the reality.

When they can't hold you by what you say, they start crying about how you said it.

Ndi ala.

2 Likes

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by Herdsmen: 9:43am On Apr 24, 2020
lastempero:
I know some of my brothers here are blinded but i can assure you that nnamdi kanu will be a dictator, have u wondered why most of our educated youths doesn't identify with ipob in as much as we are in support of the liberation of biafrans. We should respect our neighbours and if possible adopt a diplomatic way of aligning with other regions, thats the sure way of moving forward and he should eschew the unnecessary stupid propagandas,people are smarter now.

You guys think highly of Kanu
Kanu won’t even have opportunity of leading Igbo race talk more of dictator..

Is that simple .. highest he will be Saint In Judaism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by Afospecialk: 9:44am On Apr 24, 2020
Nnamdi is a coward that should be stoned to death
Nnamdi is a religious bigotry and full of hatred for other tribes who are not in support of his violent method of achieving Biafuro.
All in all, Cownu is just a failed dictator without any roadmap or clear vision

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by Herdsmen: 9:46am On Apr 24, 2020
supercase1:

I will not Insult u because u think I am impersonating.
U are not a die-hard biafran supporter more than me if you doubt check my posts and see how I give it hot to fanatics hypocrites and two mounted fellows on nairaland.
I think you ought to have read the post before drawing conclusion of me been an afonja.i stand for fairness not hypocrisy.but u ought to see reasoning with me I have seen many comments mazi made that is mostly tribalistic especially against the yorubas. look at his recent statement "if you are an Igbo man and worship in a church of Suleiman I pity you"how do you view this statement,is Suleiman also a hypocrtical fulani supporting this government.why this statement.its a saying that you can't be in a river and allow soap into your eyes"these are the flaws i expect fellow biafrans to point out to him instead of supporting blindly so that he can be more guarded in his policies.you don't give absolute powers to a man even if you support him, where he do wrong he ought to be corrected.
Thankyou.

Forget all this Kanu zombies... listen to his radio talks and hear fools calling in..

Anakoheri..

1 Like

Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by Galactico4ever(m): 9:46am On Apr 24, 2020
How about ur verdict on buhari? a president who is yet to do a live conference with journalists to answer questions on kovik 1 9.
Re: A Biafran: My Verdict On Nnamdi Kanu And The Biafran Struggle by supercase1(m): 10:04am On Apr 24, 2020
Herdsmen:

Kanu aim is to promote judaism in igboland using Biafra as a cover..

He’s dumb
This is a thread for biafrans we are still on the guard.dont come and poke nose to cause division here.u are seeing how we screen our leaders we aren't blind supporters
Thankyou

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce Captured Grilling Chicken, Cooking (photos) / 50 Million Estimated To Tune In Today As Nnamdi Kanu Broadcast 7PM Biafra Time / Fact Check On the worst region in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.