Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,605 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:12 PM

‘I Want To Be Africa’s Best In The Next Two Years’ – Chukwueze Declares - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Want To Be Africa’s Best In The Next Two Years’ – Chukwueze Declares (254 Views)

Can Morocco Be Africa's Glimmer Of Hope? / CAF Awards 2019: Sadio Mane Is Africa’s Best Player / Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Want To Be Africa’s Best In The Next Two Years’ – Chukwueze Declares by SportingRave: 9:08am On Apr 24, 2020
Villarreal winger Samuel Chukwueze says his main target is to be crowned Africa’s best footballer in the near future.

The 20-year-old Nigerian winger has impressed since breaking into Villarreal’s first team in 2018, and is now one of the most in-demand youngsters in La Liga.

Rashidi Yekini, Emmanuel Amuneke, Victor Ikpeba and Nwankwo Kanu are the Nigeria stars with the distinction of being named the CAF African Player of the Year.
Read More Below:
https://sportingrave.com/2020/04/23/chukwueze-eye-african-best-title/

(1) (Reply)

The Three Standout Nigerian Players Of 2020 / What FIFA Is Doing To Reward Messi, Ronaldo, Others Following Cancellation Of Th / Obasi Was Left Out Of 2002 World Cup Squad Because He Was Injured - Ike Shorunmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.