Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) (2936 Views)

How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage? / Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich / Children's Hospital Unveils Mini-cars For Patients To Ride To Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) by Luxurydriverng: 11:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Driving on the Uber/Blot platform has been an adventure and also opened my eyes to alot of things. I see drivers turn cars into hotel rooms and spend days on the road just to meet up with weekly remittance before they can start thinking of making their own gain.

Buying a Toyota Corolla which is rideshare's number 1 choice has become so expensive.

Here is a list of 5 affordable alternative for the Toyota Corolla.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZxBM8FyeCw

1 Like

Re: UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) by Galil: 5:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Luxurydriverng:
Driving on the Uber/Blot platform has been an adventure and also opened my eyes to alot of things. I see drivers turn cars into hotel rooms and spend days on the road just to meet up with weekly remittance before they can start thinking of making their own gain.

Buying a Toyota Corolla which is rideshare's number 1 choice has become so expensive.

I am wondering how you came about the prices of the cars you listed boss, they are ridiculous
Re: UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) by Luxurydriverng: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2020
Galil:

I am wondering how you came about the prices of the cars you listed boss, they are ridiculous

Check Cars45 u will be wowed

1 Like

Re: UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) by revilomichaels(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

Oga post pictures if you want us to see what ur saying. Leave Youtube alone.

3 Likes

Re: UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) by revilomichaels(m): 7:52am On Apr 28, 2020
No wonder the thread is dry
Re: UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) by edetsimon: 8:21am On Apr 28, 2020
Good morning everyone, please as the Lockdown is easing gradually, I'm seriously in need of a car to start work with. I have an active account and I'm I can remit 25k weekly with no complain. I based in Lagos mainland. I wouldn't mind starting the process now to enable me resume work once the Lockdown is lifted next week. This is my cellphone number 09099550195, 07010949443. edetsimon2@gmail.com. thanks, remain safe.
Re: UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) by edetsimon: 8:22am On Apr 28, 2020
Luxurydriverng:

21am
Good morning everyone, please as the Lockdown is easing gradually, I'm seriously in need of a car to start work with. I have an active account and I'm I can remit 25k weekly with no complain. I based in Lagos mainland. I wouldn't mind starting the process now to enable me resume work once the Lockdown is lifted next week. This is my cellphone number 09099550195, 07010949443. edetsimon2@gmail.com. thanks, remain safe.
(Modify) (Quote
Re: UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) by princeogbeide1(m): 8:54am On Apr 28, 2020
D
Re: UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) by Luxurydriverng: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2020
revilomichaels:

Oga post pictures if you want us to see what ur saying. Leave Youtube alone.

Thanks for your feedback,

I use videos to pass my messages as it easier and convenient for me as a means of communication, and i guess you know the benefits of having a successful YouTube channel.

And yes my biggest source of traffic is Nairaland.

Thanks for the feedback however.

1 Like

Re: UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) by Luxurydriverng: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2020
revilomichaels:
No wonder the thread is dry

Yes it is dry, but trust me people are opening the link and commenting on the video. It is just easier for me to make a video and upload, I prefer vlogging to blogging, blogging requires alot of writing and writing is not a hobby of mine sad

Thanks for commenting, please see the video and Make a comment it's just 9min long.

1 Like

Re: UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) by Bayloor: 10:10pm On May 03, 2020
edetsimon:
21am
(Modify) (Quote
Re: UBER TOP 5 Affordable Alternative Cars For Toyota Corolla (opinion) by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 03, 2020
edetsimon:
21am
(Modify) (Quote

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Car Eod 2004 Is Killing Me ,please I Help Me I Need Your Advice / Can Peugeot 406 Ew10 Engine Work On 406 V6 Phase 2gearbox? / Restoring Journey For Mercedes W211

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.