Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Tiwa Savage Blocks Blogger For Saying She Is Having An Affair With Davido’s Crew - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Blocks Blogger For Saying She Is Having An Affair With Davido’s Crew (607 Views)

Davido’s Crew Hailing Ifeanyi, His Son (Photos, Video) / Umarudeen Kayode, Davido's Crew Member Was A US Military Officer (Photos) / Fans Accuse Davido, Crew Of Showing Off On Camera While Going To DJ Olu's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Blocks Blogger For Saying She Is Having An Affair With Davido’s Crew by Latestmusichub: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2020
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has blocked an Instagram blogger, Cutiejuls, for making a post that she is having an affair with one of Davido’s crew member, Obama DMW.

According to the blogger, her source is from Davido’s music camp.

Read below as CutieJuls posted on Instagram;

“#Hian!! I’m as shocked as when I learnt late Tagbo [May his gentle soul rest in peace] was doing hunty Caroline but hey, once your source is from DMW camp, you just have to accept it even as shocking as it comes. :

Read full story below

https://connectloaded.com/2020/04/tiwa-savage-blocks-blogger-for-saying-she-is-having-an-affair-with-davidos-crew-member/

Re: Tiwa Savage Blocks Blogger For Saying She Is Having An Affair With Davido’s Crew by twerkjack: 11:39am On Apr 24, 2020
OK so how does it concern the blogger?

And more importantly

How does it concern us
Re: Tiwa Savage Blocks Blogger For Saying She Is Having An Affair With Davido’s Crew by Latestmusichub: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2020
U have to read the full story before replying sir.

(1) (Reply)

“your Missing Ribs. You’ll Never Get Over Him” – Fans Tell Regina Daniels / Rema - All My Girlfriend's Are Older Than Me / Toyin Lawani unveils her new man as they get set to tie the knot. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.