Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS (1793 Views)

Donald And Dawn Elliot 9th Birthday: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Twins (Photos) / Teju Babyface, Wife Tobi And Their Twins (Photos) / Anita Okoye Steps Out For The First Time Since Welcoming Twins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by nairaobserver2: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2020
Nigerian man lost his wife after giving birth to twins, the man revealed on social media.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/heartbreaking-man-lost-his-wife-after.html

He wrote;

Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by sammysmiles(m): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2020
R. I. P to the dead
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by flejnr(f): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2020
Do painful but you have to endure in such
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by Perogbangba(f): 11:51am On Apr 24, 2020
RIP. So heartbreaking!
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by Nigeriawarlord(m): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2020
Sad!!

My heartfelt condolences to the family

NigeriaWarlord.......For The Defense Of The Nation
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by GOFRONT(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2020
tongue
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by Saintbusco1(m): 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
nairaobserver2:
Nigerian man lost his wife after giving birth to twins, the man revealed on social media.

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/04/heartbreaking-man-lost-his-wife-after.html

He wrote;
please accept my humble condolence and a heavy congratulations... So sorry at the time he should be rejoicing

Everything happens for a reason...
God Over Everything... GOE
Everything On God... EOG
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by Millenniumlady(f): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ehhyyyyyyy it's so painful
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by annsrealms(f): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is painful! No woman should die giving life. RIP dear!
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by oloriooko(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2020
My condolences to the man but i have a question for you Mr.; how many kids did you have b4 this kids?
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by OdefaGirl(f): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2020
My senior in school.......we were just mourning her some hours ago....
RIP dear....
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by OdefaGirl(f): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
oloriooko:
My condolences to the man but i have a question for you Mr.; how many kids did you have b4 this kids?

This their first......
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by oloriooko(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
shocked cry cry so so sad may God comfort you sir and the only thing you can do to make their mum proud is taking extra good care of them, God bless the twin
OdefaGirl:

This their first......
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by telkevog(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
So heartbreaking, sorry my man!
Re: Heartbreaking! Man Lost His Wife After Giving Birth To Twins. PHOTOS by rosieflower2(f): 3:53pm On Apr 24, 2020
So painful

(1) (Reply)

Meet Omah Lay, The Fast Rising Nigerian Singer Similar To Rema And Fireboy / See The 3 Men That Killed Lucky Dube! And This Is Why They Killed Him (photos) / Nigerian Actress, Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Engagement With Her Ove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.