Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,762 members, 7,831,449 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

A Lady Fell Into Coma After Her Ex Ran Away With N15 Million Loan - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady Fell Into Coma After Her Ex Ran Away With N15 Million Loan (630 Views)

Man Beats His Wife Into Coma In Yenagoa On Christmas Eve (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Beats His Wife Into Coma For Having Sex With Another Man (Photo) / Retired Policeman Assassinated! Pregnant Daughter-In-Law Go Into Coma (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Fell Into Coma After Her Ex Ran Away With N15 Million Loan by Davidtolu12(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
A lady recounted how she fell into coma after her ex boyfriend ran away with N15 million loan she collected for him

The lady revealed that not only did he run away with the N15 million loans he collected from him, she also sold her dad’s land, her personal car and virtually all her belongings for him.

She went on to reveal that after the incident, she fell into complete coma foe 6 months at Lagos University teaching hospital (LUTH).

She tweeted;
“I collected loan of 15million for my ex, sold my dad’s land, my personal car and virtually all my belongings…A story I will never forget in my life all bcoz of love. I was in COMA at LUTH for complete 6 months, infact I thank God for my life.
I was in love then cos he was the one that got me deflowered. I never knew his intentions was deadly. It was a pure foolishness and gullible act but I thank God for my life today.
He called me around 4pm on that day,that I should see him,that its urgent,then I left what I was doing,drove straight to his house,then he knelt down and started crying,showed me some business documents related to alluminium materials, crying profusely
I have not seen him till date. December 17th will be the last month of the loan… I have evidences…not a joke ooo”
https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/04/a-lady-recounted-how-she-fell-into-coma.html

Re: A Lady Fell Into Coma After Her Ex Ran Away With N15 Million Loan by donbachi(m): 1:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
Meaning sey the relationship don get comma since and she no see am.
Re: A Lady Fell Into Coma After Her Ex Ran Away With N15 Million Loan by shegunmessi(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Davidtolu12:

A lady recounted how she fell into coma after her ex boyfriend ran away with N15 million loan she collected for him

The lady revealed that not only did he run away with the N15 million loans he collected from him, she also sold her dad’s land, her personal car and virtually all her belongings for him.

She went on to reveal that after the incident, she fell into complete coma foe 6 months at Lagos University teaching hospital (LUTH).

She tweeted;
“I collected loan of 15million for my ex, sold my dad’s land, my personal car and virtually all my belongings…A story I will never forget in my life all bcoz of love. I was in COMA at LUTH for complete 6 months, infact I thank God for my life.
I was in love then cos he was the one that got me deflowered. I never knew his intentions was deadly. It was a pure foolishness and gullible act but I thank God for my life today.
He called me around 4pm on that day,that I should see him,that its urgent,then I left what I was doing,drove straight to his house,then he knelt down and started crying,showed me some business documents related to alluminium materials, crying profusely
I have not seen him till date. December 17th will be the last month of the loan… I have evidences…not a joke ooo”
https://davidotokiblog..com/2020/04/a-lady-recounted-how-she-fell-into-coma.html
Hmmmm
Sorry dear,karma will surely hit him up.
Re: A Lady Fell Into Coma After Her Ex Ran Away With N15 Million Loan by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
All I know is that he can't go Scot free after this

Something would surely catch him at the end of the day angry
Re: A Lady Fell Into Coma After Her Ex Ran Away With N15 Million Loan by Jesuisbelle(f): 1:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
I can never do it even to my husband. Were u hypnotized? This is madness and not love .
Re: A Lady Fell Into Coma After Her Ex Ran Away With N15 Million Loan by mofeoluwadassah: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
I dont have problem with every other thing you did for him o....but you sold your fathers land

Tell me how do you want your thunder
Re: A Lady Fell Into Coma After Her Ex Ran Away With N15 Million Loan by Ibechris2: 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jesuisbelle:
I can never do it even to my husband. Were u hypnotized? This is madness and not love .

U can't do it to ur husband...then why are u guys married?

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Car / 19 Yr Old Indian Teen Opens Fake Bank Branch / Pakistan:Man Accused of Insulting Prophet Muhammad,shot Dead At Court Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.