Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Earning Remotely Through Dropshipping - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earning Remotely Through Dropshipping (492 Views)

Make $100s Of Dollars Monthly Through Dropshipping With A US Bank Account / Make Money Through Dropshipping With Zero Capital / Your Chance To Start Earning 250k & Above /monthly Through Dropshipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earning Remotely Through Dropshipping by cvcwebmaster: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2020
This period of lockdown and general economic decline, we're all staying home and not working. Nevertheless, before now, there are those who have worked remotely or from wherever they have access to the internet through various means. One of such means is dropshipping. The question is what is dropshipping?

Dropshipping is a business model that involves selling products without actually keeping inventory of said products. In other words, you don't have to buy what you're selling. It involves displaying products on either an online store, social media accounts, or on online selling platforms like Amazon, receiving money for said products and going ahead to buy the product for the person from dropshipping partners with the delivery address of your client so that the product is delivered to them.

There are various ways of doing this but I personally prefer to display products on my own web store for some reasons:

1. It builds trusts between client and seller
2. It removes competitions as when you display products on selling platforms like Amazon where there are other sellers too
3. It helps me build a personal brand.

Want to learn more about dropshipping, then let's talk. If you already sell your own products on social media, and want to have your own online store, you can also @ me.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Social Distance On A Plane? / I'm Here Here Because I Don't Know Who To Turn To.....thanks / Actualize Your Dream Of Bakery Business Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.