Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,483,110 members, 5,622,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 May 2020 at 06:33 AM

THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ (25646 Views)

PLAGIARIZED (The Story Was Just The Beginning) / Should We Call It A New Beginning? / Agent Peter - Season 1: RACHEL(The Beginning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 5:25pm On May 22
grin
Lilly4endu:
Am not really happy but still waiting for the resurrection of the people you killed OP.
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 5:25pm On May 22
grin
Missmossy:
What a terrible way to die embarassed big ups Silver1996, now we know what really went down.

All the dead people would see themselves in the spirit world grin
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 5:26pm On May 22
Gbest90:
Wow. Such an amazing story. It was educative, comic, suspense filled e.t.c
Infact you are the bomb!
Thanks sir
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by JerryOJerry6429: 11:57pm On May 22
God bless you silver

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Mavikolo2020: 12:49am On May 23
Wow, another great one from you silver, I pray for you, may the works of your hands take you places,, as God liveth so you shall excel in every areas of your life.

Once again, thanks for this wonderful story

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Debbylicious(f): 1:48pm On May 23
This was a great read, filled with lessons of life

I'm totally awed by your writing skills and your ability to always keep your readers at the edge of their seats and guessing their brains out

You really are a good writer, your good works will take you places way beyond your imagination in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by shakibell(f): 8:49am On May 24
who killed Abigail

na frustration kill her

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Adekunlated: 9:34am On May 24
shakibell:
who killed Abigail

na frustration kill her
True. And many people are been victimised from people's frustration

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by sly12345: 10:33am On May 26
What can I say other than thank you for this wonderful story

Many Abigails are walking the street today ruining the lives of innocent boys.

Guys be careful the girls you sleep with

1 Like

Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by enekwesylvia: 3:04am On May 27
Chai! she killed herself by herself o. Na so you for kill me join with suspence. Am in love with your stories. Thanks for this Silver, you are a great writer.
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Ibroslank(m): 10:23am On May 27
NEXT
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Ibroslank(m): 10:25am On May 27
Ibroslank:
NEXT
KINGS 4
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 6:29pm On May 27
JerryOJerry6429:
God bless you silver
You welcome bro
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 6:29pm On May 27
Mavikolo2020:
Wow, another great one from you silver, I pray for you, may the works of your hands take you places,, as God liveth so you shall excel in every areas of your life.

Once again, thanks for this wonderful story
You welcome sir
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 6:33pm On May 27
Debbylicious:
This was a great read, filled with lessons of life

I'm totally awed by your writing skills and your ability to always keep your readers at the edge of their seats and guessing their brains out

You really are a good writer, your good works will take you places way beyond your imagination in Jesus name
Amen
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Silver1996(m): 6:33pm On May 27
grin
shakibell:
who killed Abigail

na frustration kill her
enekwesylvia:
Chai! she killed herself by herself o. Na so you for kill me join with suspence. Am in love with your stories. Thanks for this Silver, you are a great writer.
Thanks
Re: THE BACHELORS.(Sex was only the beginning)-18+ by Gemini6(m): 4:26am
[quo

THE BACHELORS........ SIGNING OUT...

SO GUYS, WHO DO YOU THINK KILLED ABIGAIL...?

Drop your comments

Silver 1996

[/quote] grin[quo

THE BACHELORS........ SIGNING OUT...

SO GUYS, WHO DO YOU THINK KILLED ABIGAIL...?

Drop your comments

Actually Silver 1996
killed Abigail

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Story: Seduction / Chimamanda Adichie At The Paris Fashion Week 2016 (Photos) / Soyinka Risks Jail Term If He Cuts The Green Card: Legal Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.