Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,159 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants (645 Views)

FG Clamps Down On #EndSARS Promoters, Freezes Accounts - Punch / FG Clamps Down On Ray Power’s ‘Political Platform’; Imposes Fine / The Policeman That Shot Opeyemi Bamidel Is Not Fake But On Illegal Duty - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by chimezieeze98: 2:41pm On Apr 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDCy205pU5U

A South African security official is seen in this video, questioning suspected illegal immigrants of Chinese decent.

The security official had stopped the car which was conveying them to an unknown destination. On questioning the occupants of the vehicle, it was discovered that some of the occupants had seemingly valid national identification card even though they could not speak English which is the lingua franca of South africa, nor by other local languages in the country; that they could only speak chinese raised eyebrows on the originality of the documents.

The officials wondered how they God the I.D cards since one had to know one of the south African languages in order to process the card.

They decided to take them to their office for further interrogation, while advising them to call anyone they knew to bring their original documents to the office to conform its originality.
Re: Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by TimmyA: 2:48pm On Apr 24, 2020
This is a country not some evil contraption

2 Likes

Re: Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by Sctests: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Fucking bat-eating dirty chinkos!

Kick them out!

1 Like

Re: Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by nony43(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
They should chase them all out both legal and illegal immigrants

1 Like

Re: Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by TMKsouth: 2:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
In the past identity theft was quite common in South Africa. IDs were being stolen and the photos changed. This also contributed to tensions between locals and foreigners.

The new smart IDs have drastically reduced this crime, and it's good to see the cops adopt a no nonsense approach.
Re: Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by sweet16s: 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Checks
Re: Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by chimezieeze98: 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2020
nony43:
They should chase them all out both legal and illegal immigrants

You harsh gan.... Lol grin
Re: Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by chimezieeze98: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
TMKsouth:
In the past identity theft was quite common in South Africa. IDs were being stolen and the photos changed. This also contributed to tensions between locals and foreigners.

The new smart IDs have drastically reduced this crime, and it's good to see the cops adopt a no nonsense approach.

Meanwhile our country never get their own "analogue" cards.... Talk less of smart ones
Re: Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by TMKsouth: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
chimezieeze98:

Meanwhile our country never get their own "analogue" cards.... Talk less of smart ones

I don't understand, u don't have ID books even? What do u use for identification then?
Re: Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by forgiveness: 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
hmmm!
Re: Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by chimezieeze98: 3:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
TMKsouth:

I don't understand, u don't have ID books even? What do u use for identification then?

Nepa bill
Re: Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by TMKsouth: 3:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
chimezieeze98:

Nepa bill

shocked shocked I thought all countries used ID books/cards. Please bear with me, this is a surprise to me.

How bout people that do not have electric connection - what's their identity document?

And since kids don't pay bills, do they have birth certificates at least?

Re: Video: South African officials Clamps Down On Illegal Chinese Immigrants by puremaker7(m): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
chimezieeze98:

Nepa bill
craze they worry you..

(1) (Reply)

I Ask Myself, How Long Wil Nigeria Wear Mask - Senator Ekwunife / Audio IGR (pics) / The DC OF POLICE Sabotaged Us to collect money from People- Governor WIKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.