Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,554 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

If You Are Still On The Wall About Resgistering For TBD, Then,There Is a Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Are Still On The Wall About Resgistering For TBD, Then,There Is a Problem (215 Views)

Tbd / I Fell And Hit My Head On The Wall. / VAGINAL YEAST INFECTION A Problem To Most Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Still On The Wall About Resgistering For TBD, Then,There Is a Problem by Lovethy55(f): 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
I am dancing with joy right now. TBD has done it again. Fifth alert in five weeks.

If you are one of the people shouting scam then you are making a big mistake.

I woke up to N9000 in my account this morning.

God bless you team bulldozer. I am writing this with a smile on my face because they never disappointed me.

Better don't dull your self and see the testimonies before judging.

Contact me on my what's app number 07057746471 or click on my signature below to contact me and I will also throw in tips on how you can get referrals.

Peace.

Re: If You Are Still On The Wall About Resgistering For TBD, Then,There Is a Problem by chillex8(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lovethy55:
I am dancing with joy right now. TBD has done it again. Fifth alert in five weeks.

If you are one of the people shouting scam then you are making a big mistake.

I woke up to N9000 in my account this morning.

God bless you team bulldozer. I am writing this with a smile on my face because they never disappointed me.

Better don't dull your self and see the testimonies before judging.

Contact me on my what's app number 07057746471 or click on my signature below to contact me and I will also help you get referrals.

Peace.
Make all the money yourself. We are not interested.
Hian
Re: If You Are Still On The Wall About Resgistering For TBD, Then,There Is a Problem by Lovethy55(f): 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2020
chillex8:

Make all the money yourself. We are not interested.
Hian
Thank you for your honest review but please let others form their own opinions.

Peace
Re: If You Are Still On The Wall About Resgistering For TBD, Then,There Is a Problem by Lovethy55(f): 1:47pm On May 07, 2020
They are still paying

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Frequent Urination Brought On By Chronic Prostatitis? / Buhari Will Decide When To Lift Lockdown Order – Health Minister / Guru Maharaji Reveals How Nigeria Can Stop COVID-19 Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.