Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

JAMB Matriculation List For All Undergraduates - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Matriculation List For All Undergraduates (401 Views)

JAMB Releases Matriculation List. How Undergraduates Can Check Names / Steps To Check Your Matric Number On JAMB Matriculation List / How To Check If Your Name Is On JAMB Admission List (JAMB Matriculation List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Matriculation List For All Undergraduates by Isaac637(m): 3:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Matriculation list portal for students to easily confirm if their admission is recognized by the Board (JAMB) has been enabled. All students admitted into any accredited tertiary/higher institution from 1995 – 2019 are advised to proceed to check if their names are on the list.

If you have been admitted to study in any accredited tertiary institution and your name is not on the list, it simply means that your admission is not valid as it has not been recognized by the board (JAMB).

It means that you won’t be mobilized for the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) program when it is time.

What To Do To Qualify To Be on The Matriculation List:

Accept your Admission on JAMB CAPS and Print your JAMB Admission Letter Online from the e-Facility Platform

Print your JAMB Result Slip Online from the e-Facility Platform

Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution.

How to Check If Your Name Is on JAMB Matriculation List and If Your Admission is Recognized by JAMB

1. Log on to https://jamb.org.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList

2. Select Examination Year i.e 1995 – 2019

3. Enter REG Number

4. Click Fetch My Details Button

NOTE: It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list. Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognized as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions.

By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one year National service shall be declined.

I hope this article is been helpful to you. If so like, comment and share to others. If not report a problem.

Kindly Follow me, like and share to others.
https://johnisaacsblog.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Universities That Allows Second Choice Candidates 2020 / Coplete Coreldraw Training For Beginners (from A Nairalanders) / Study Nursing And Be Registered Practical Nurses (rpns)to Work In Ontario Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.