Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Reaper - Poems For Review - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Reaper (299 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reaper by Aiyamrex(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
I was reading a book about him, because I got lost in his maze.

The glimpse of rotten skulls, broken joints and stolen eyeballs got me agape.

I heard the trees scream loud and dance blind in the darkness to the raging wind.

Even though no, yet he seems to stand akimbo ahead the freaked me In his black hoody cloak that made him darker than the darkness that engulfed the scene.

Who again will rescue my soul from the grip of he who purloin my healthy mind.

He was a familiar sight in my nightmares for years rewind.

If I break loose tonight, next time, the reaper will still come to grasp my loin.

Re: Reaper by Banjam32(m): 10:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
Aiyamrex:
I was reading a book about him, because I got lost in his maze.

The glimpse of rotten skulls, broken joints and stolen eyeballs got me agape.

I heard the trees scream loud and dance blind in the darkness to the raging wind.

Even though no, yet he seems to stand akimbo ahead the freaked me In his black hoody cloak that made him darker than the darkness that engulfed the scene.

Who again will rescue my soul from the grip of he who purloin my healthy mind.

He was a familiar sight in my nightmares for years rewind.

If I break loose tonight, next time, the reaper will still come to grasp my loin.

Dark and picturesque. You write well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lost In Thought / Join The Anthologers... / Call Upon The Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.