Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Free Trick To Browse And Power All Apps Using Airtel Social Plan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Trick To Browse And Power All Apps Using Airtel Social Plan (1561 Views)

How To Use Social Bundle Data To Browse, Download And Stream On All Apps / How To Get Another Free 3GB Data Using Airtel Tv App / New Setting For HTTP Injector To Power All Apps Using MTN Mpulse Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Trick To Browse And Power All Apps Using Airtel Social Plan by dominzy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Free Trick To Browse and Power All Apps Using Airtel Social Plan
�������������

By default, Airtel social plans allows you to only use social media apps like facebook and whatsapp, but with this trick you will be able to browse or use any app on your phone whenever you subscribe any airtel social plan.
For this trick, we will be making use of an app called HTTP INJECTOR.

Requirements

Android device
Airtel Sim (3g/4g)
Http Injector (apk)
Airtel Http injector configuration file

Subscribe to Airtel Social plan by dialing *688*1# (Service Fee of N300 for N600MB) Or by dialing *141*10# which cost N100 for 500MB.

Here's how to do it � � https://www.dominzyloaded.com/2020/04/free-trick-to-browse-and-power-all-apps.html?m=1

Make sure share

Re: Free Trick To Browse And Power All Apps Using Airtel Social Plan by Gabflex: 9:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
i subscribed once and now they are telling me am not eligible.
Re: Free Trick To Browse And Power All Apps Using Airtel Social Plan by dominzy(m): 3:33pm On Apr 26, 2020
Gabflex:
i subscribed once and now they are telling me am not eligible.

Use another sim
Re: Free Trick To Browse And Power All Apps Using Airtel Social Plan by Gabflex: 6:59am On Apr 29, 2020
dominzy:

Use another sim
not eligible on all my other 3 sims

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate Designated Gestures For Your Most Used Apps On Spark5 Pro / SOLD!!! - Poco F3 8GB - 256GB With Damaged Screen For Sale - SOLD!!! / Leak - Tecno CAMON 19 Pro Art Edition (official Designs) And My First Impression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.