Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) (1896 Views)

Kelly Hansome – Save OJB / Kelly Hansome - Here I Come / Kelly Hansome Arrested & Released After Signing An Undertaking To Mo’hits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) by pkasso(m): 3:43pm On Jan 13, 2011
Who the hell is Kelly Hansome ? angry undecided grin.
Re: Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) by 04kaa: 4:08pm On Jan 13, 2011
tical:

HEADLINES; R&B act Kelly hansome kills MI nd d whole choc city clique. .What a shame!

LMFAO

tical:

HEADLINES; R&B act Kelly hansome kills MI nd d whole choc city clique. .What a shame! this rily xposes d vulnerable part of MI, Now upcoming rappers wil start taking shots at him non-stop 4 fun. .I pity their crew. .unless they culd come up wiv a reasonable kh diss. .

AS IN? grin grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) by thetelz(m): 3:26am On Jan 14, 2011
The guy is just jobless,he has sense to be making diss song but cannot use that sense to gain more name than M.I to diss him well. This guy only has one stupid fake album like that,M.I's album was a worldwide trending topic on twitter. Where did this idiot's own go? For God sake,kelly wowo,go get a life and stop dissing person who is way more successful than you and the best rapper in naija for that matter
Re: Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) by tosinaded(m): 10:24am On Jan 14, 2011
the_telz:

The guy is just jobless,he has sense to be making diss song but cannot use that sense to gain more name than M.I to diss him well. This guy only has one silly fake album like that,M.I's album was a worldwide trending topic on twitter. Where did this 's own go? For God sake,kelly wowo,go get a life and stop dissing person who is way more successful than you and the best rapper in naija for that matter

eddy dumbraye na em be ur name!
Re: Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) by khanye(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2011
^^^^lmao grin
Re: Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) by iz2much: 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2011
M.I should stay in the closet wiping his a/s/s off
and start writing another lyric
for real KH is really handsome i cant wait to tell him when i see him, or i dont need to tell him cuz he already know that
Re: Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) by Mobinga: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2011
the_telz:

The guy is just jobless,he has sense to be making diss song but cannot use that sense to gain more name than M.I to diss him well. This guy only has one silly fake album like that,M.I's album was a worldwide trending topic on twitter. Where did this 's own go? For God sake,kelly wowo,go get a life and stop dissing person who is way more successful than you and the best rapper in naija for that matter

grin FAIL!!
Re: Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) by emmabowin(m): 2:47am On Jan 15, 2011
THANK GOD THIS PEOPLE SUPPORTING KELLY HANDSOME ARE NOT SINGERS OR RAPPERS, IF NOT THEIR WHOLE ALBUM WOULD HAVE BEEN THE REMIX AND MIX TAPE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S SONG JUST LIKE WHAT KH KNOWS HOW TO DO BEST.
THIS IS THE STORY-----KELLY HANDSOME RENT HAS EXPIRED AND SO NEEDS SOME MONEY TO PAY THE LANDLORD.SINCE YAHOO DOESN'T PAY HIM ANY LONGER, HE FELT BEEFING PEOPLE WOULD BE AN AVENUE TO MAKE SOME MONEY.
IN LESS THAN A YEAR HE HAD PROBLEMS WITH WANDE COAL,D'BANJ,ENTIRE MO-HITS, TERRY G, MI, CHOC BOYS AND MORE.HE HIS NOTHING BUT A PAIN IN THE ASS.I DOUBT IF HE'S GONNA TO LAST LONG.HE WILL SOON JOIN DA-GRIN
Re: Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) by tosinaded(m): 7:52am On Jan 16, 2011
sum peeps should use their brains sha undecided
Re: Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) by thetelz(m): 12:30pm On Jan 16, 2011
Is kelly handsome using his? He's starving in poverty and still has money to make track to diss person wey don gather cash and reps pass am o
Re: Kelly Hansome Replies M.I(hot Or Not) by Bhydemi: 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2011
emma bowin:

THANK GOD THIS PEOPLE SUPPORTING KELLY HANDSOME ARE NOT SINGERS OR RAPPERS, IF NOT THEIR WHOLE ALBUM WOULD HAVE BEEN THE REMIX AND MIX TAPE OF OTHER PEOPLE'S SONG JUST LIKE WHAT KH KNOWS HOW TO DO BEST.
THIS IS THE STORY-----KELLY HANDSOME RENT HAS EXPIRED AND SO NEEDS SOME MONEY TO PAY THE LANDLORD.SINCE YAHOO DOESN'T PAY HIM ANY LONGER, HE FELT BEEFING PEOPLE WOULD BE AN AVENUE TO MAKE SOME MONEY.
IN LESS THAN A YEAR HE HAD PROBLEMS WITH WANDE COAL,D'BANJ,ENTIRE MO-HITS, TERRY G, MI, CHOC BOYS AND MORE.HE HIS NOTHING BUT A PAIN IN THE backside.I DOUBT IF HE'S GONNA TO LAST LONG.HE WILL SOON JOIN DA-GRIN

What brings in Dagrin, abeg? Are u M.I or his junior brother, or na ice prince b ur relative

''Goodluck'' to u, cos gbogbo opolo e ti ''Jo-na-tan''

(1) (2) (Reply)

MI Vs Vector: Who Is The Best Rapper? / Listen To And Download DJ Neptune MTN Loud In Naija Mix / Download Full Album: Jay Z – 4:44

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.