Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. (2681 Views)

How Can I Get My Money From African Alliance Insurance Company? / How Can I Be Saving My Money In US Dollars (or Other Foreign Currencies) / You Dont Need Money To Register It Free. The Site Pay For A Task Done. It Simple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by karnap(m): 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2020
hello nairalanders
please a friend advise me to use my money to buy dollars that the naira will crash if the lockdown persist..
I need help it this is true and how to go about it.
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:07pm On Apr 24, 2020
karnap:
hello nairalanders
please a friend advise me to use my money to buy dollars that the naira will crash if the lockdown persist..
grin Egungun be careful na express you dey go, you will eventually lose now,
The rate at which aboki sell dollar is outrageous, I remember the last time I buy dollar is at #500 per dollar. Dollar to naira then is 360 o.
Unless you go buy the dollar at the rate of #200 grin
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by Lexusgs430: 6:13pm On Apr 24, 2020
karnap:
hello nairalanders

How much $ you wan buy?...... cheesy

After buying all this $ finish, when you wan buy beans, kpomo and Agege bread, nah $ you go present?....... wink
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by dawnomike(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Buying dollar is not a bad idea, but not a certain store of value this period considering the fact that global trade which streghtens the dollar is down and U.S also is been hit badly by the Covid-19 pandemic.
I will advise you switch to gold instead...

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by femiabt1: 6:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
]I can show you how to make daily income in trading it's the best business for now note you won't send money to anyone and you won't give out any of your information to anyone you'll do everything right in your account at the end of the day you'll send my my own commission that's all but I guarantee you'll be making more than $200 daily as profit or more though it depends on your capital

YOU'RE NOT GIVING OUT YOUR ACCOUNT OR LOGIN TO ANYONE OR SHARE ANY IF YOUR PERSON INFORMATION YOU'LL RUN EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN WIHTOUT ANY THIRD PARTY
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by abbasajao(m): 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2020
Yea. Is really profitable now. But you have to be at alert because naira can appreciate more suddenly especially after the lockdown. I am doing the same
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by karnap(m): 7:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jamesbiodun:

grin Egungun be careful na express you dey go, you will eventually lose now,
The rate at which aboki sell dollar is outrageous, I remember the last time I buy dollar is at #500 per dollar. Dollar to naira then is 360 o.
Unless you go buy the dollar at the rate of #200 grin
just help.me.check the breakpads if its still good, I want match break ....hah hah hahaaaaa .thank u
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by karnap(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

After buying all this $ finish, when you wan buy beans, kpomo and Agege bread, nah $ you go present?....... wink
na 20k brother help me check it w go better
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by karnap(m): 7:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
dawnomike:
Buying dollar is not a bad idea, but not a certain store of value this period considering the fact that global trade which streghtens the dollar is down and U.S also is been hit badly by the Covid-19 pandemic.
I will advise you switch to gold instead...
how is the gold business... you are right.

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by karnap(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2020
femiabt1:
]I can show you how to make daily income in trading it's the best business for now note you won't send money to anyone and you won't give out any of your information to anyone you'll do everything right in your account at the end of the day you'll send my my own commission that's all but I guarantee you'll be making more than $200 daily as profit or more though it depends on your capital

YOU'RE NOT GIVING OUT YOUR ACCOUNT OR LOGIN TO ANYONE OR SHARE ANY IF YOUR PERSON INFORMATION YOU'LL RUN EVERYTHING ON YOUR OWN WIHTOUT ANY THIRD PARTY

lol, its not possible,na when you started you go know,I don't want to be crying oooo
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

cheesy
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by Lexusgs430: 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
karnap:
na 20k brother help me check it w go better

$20K or N20,000?
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by karnap(m): 7:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
abbasajao:
Yea. Is really profitable now. But you have to be at alert because naira can appreciate more suddenly especially after the lockdown. I am doing the same
tell me how to go about it.
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by karnap(m): 7:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

$20K or N20,000?
N20,000
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by Lexusgs430: 7:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
karnap:

N20,000

Abeg keep your naira............ cheesy
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by EmmySparky(m): 7:55pm On Apr 24, 2020
karnap:

N20,000
grin
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by 2O17: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

grin
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by abbasajao(m): 9:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Guy you better keep your money for your up coming wedding if what you have is just 20k naira. That cannot get you $50 self.
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by Onlinealaba(m): 12:32am On Apr 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Lol
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by femiabt1: 3:11am On Apr 25, 2020
karnap:

lol, its not possible,na when you started you go know,I don't want to be crying oooo
if you ha e the capital you've got nothing to worry about 100% safe and you're sending money to no one take note
Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by karnap(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2020
femiabt1:
if you ha e the capital you've got nothing to worry about 100% safe and you're sending money to no one take note
hoq much is required...

1 Like

Re: Help!! I'm About To Use All My Money To Buy Dollar. by reallions(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2020
BUY AND SELL YOUR USD FX WITH US AT THE MOST UNBEATABLE PRICE!

Many businesses are going down because of the hardship of purchasing dollars in Nigeria as we speak.

The government's ban on transactions and restrictions on fx is not helping matters.

Howeve, your business doesn't have to go through the hassles. We have got you fx at the best rate for both offshore and inflow transactions.

Our rates are the best in the market as we speak and we guarantee you transparent transactions.

Here's what we promise:

1. We are comfortable to deal in all transactions face to face.

2. We can handle transaction up to 100000 USD and all dealings are swift and easy.

3. We can send and receive funds both in cash and by transfers.

4. We handle all transactions in our office on the mainland.

We've got all your fx needs covered.

5. We can help pay your school fees or pay your suppliers anywhere in the US guaranteed.

6. Our rates are super affordable.

7. We can buy any volume of USD and we credit instantly.

With us, you can escape all the bottlenecks around procuring fx at anytime.

Contact us now, let's deal. Call or WhatsApp 08068230088

(1) (Reply)

Join Me In Making Money Online...offer Will Soon Expire / Bitcoins All The Way / Start Earning On Chipper Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.