Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

”the Rich Are Afraid Of Covid-19 And Want The Poor To Stay At Home. SEE Reasons - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”the Rich Are Afraid Of Covid-19 And Want The Poor To Stay At Home. SEE Reasons (299 Views)

I Don’t Doubt That Liam Is My Grandson But I Want The DNA Done - Mohbad Dad (vid / Chris Rock Tests Positive For COVID-19 And Urges Fans To Get The Vaccine / Ayo Adesanya: At 50, I Still Love Sex And Want To Marry Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”the Rich Are Afraid Of Covid-19 And Want The Poor To Stay At Home. SEE Reasons by GistingBrity: 6:15pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigerian Comedian and Actor, Ay has taken to his twitter and Instagram handle to share deep thoughts on the condition of things as the country battles to contain the coronavirus pandemic.
AY noted that the country was currently fight two main pandemics which are ; Coronavirus and Hunger virus.

Makun wrote on twitter ;

All we keep hearing daily is “STAY AT HOME”.The rich wants the poor to stay home to avoid the spread of Corvid19, but HUNGER VIRUS won’t allow the poor to stay home.We can only control d spread of d virus when the rich helps the poor by providing enough food to stay at home.

Two main pandemics at the moment we are fighting……Continue Reading: https://www.gistingbrity.com/the-rich-are-afraid-of-covid-19-and-want-the-poor-to-stay-at-home-the-poor-are-afraid-of-hunger-comedian-ay/

Re: ”the Rich Are Afraid Of Covid-19 And Want The Poor To Stay At Home. SEE Reasons by dawnomike(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
Well, quite right!

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson Okojie, Her Husband With Their Baby / "I Want To Build A Wasafi WCB Branch In Kenya" Diamond Platnumz / ”happy Birthday To The Strongest Woman I Know” – Davido Celebrates Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.