Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Guys, I Loose A Rank That Is Giving Me 30pageviews Per Day - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys, I Loose A Rank That Is Giving Me 30pageviews Per Day (644 Views)

Please Guys I Need Photoshop. Who Can Send To Me? / How To Rank Your Blog Articles On Search Engine First Page Within 30 Minutes / Glo Is Giving Me Headache (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, I Loose A Rank That Is Giving Me 30pageviews Per Day by Jayjay2019(m): 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hello guys, i just published a post on my blog which i created in December. I ranked number 3 on first page but just yesterday, i updated the post and boom, Google dropped me from first to third page. What could cause that guys? The post brings the most traffic on my blog, it is giving me a whopping 30 pageviews per day, help please embarassed
Re: Guys, I Loose A Rank That Is Giving Me 30pageviews Per Day by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jayjay2019:
Hello guys, i just published a post on my blog which i created in December. I ranked number 3 on first page but just yesterday, i updated the post and boom, Google dropped me from first to third page. What could cause that guys? The post brings the most traffic on my blog, it is giving me a whopping 30 pageviews per day, help please embarassed

Rollback whatever you did and see if google will restore your rankings, that's the best you can do for now.
Re: Guys, I Loose A Rank That Is Giving Me 30pageviews Per Day by wittywelz(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Loosing your rankings could be as a result of a few reasons :
The algorithm has spotted some con SEO tactics on your sites, link spamming, PBN Networks, or it uncovered some unethical backlinks.
There was a recent crawl on your site and other sites have improved in quality.

Several factors might be responsible, but I may not have the exact answer as I don't have access to your backend.
Re: Guys, I Loose A Rank That Is Giving Me 30pageviews Per Day by Sanchez01: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jayjay2019:
It will shoot back. Make sure you take this time out to add more depth to the post.
Re: Guys, I Loose A Rank That Is Giving Me 30pageviews Per Day by Sanchez01ScamMe: 11:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Sanchez01:

It will shoot back. Make sure you take this time out to add more depth to the post.

BE CAREFULL OF THIS SCAMMER CALLED SANCHEZ01

Sanchez01Scam:
SCAMMER!!!!!! ALERT!!

Werber aka SANCHEZ01 also known as SMARTZNATION

CRIME : SCAMMED AN INNOCENT NAIRALANDER THOMASINA OF 55K ONTOP FAKE SEO

THREAD: https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

Tribe : URHOBO

Course of Study : Studied Language Arts, print media experience

School : College of education in the creeks of delta

Other Known Occupation : Notorious Pipeline Vandalizer (DECLARED WANTED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT)

IP: 104.24.111.125

Origin Of HIS mother : Okpara Inland
Origin of his father :Agbarho Ughelli

WEBSITES: nigerianwiki.xyz

Email : nigerianwiki247@gmail.com

I NOR TELL YOU SAY I GO GET YOU?

sanchez01 !!
Re: Guys, I Loose A Rank That Is Giving Me 30pageviews Per Day by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2020
Sanchez01ScamMe:

BE CAREFULL OF THIS SCAMMER CALLED SANCHEZ01

Sanchez01Scam:
SCAMMER!!!!!! ALERT!!

Werber aka SANCHEZ01 also known as SMARTZNATION

CRIME : SCAMMED AN INNOCENT NAIRALANDER THOMASINA OF 55K ONTOP FAKE SEO

THREAD: https://www.nairaland.com/5803164/sygnifik.com-scam-seo-website-beware

Tribe : URHOBO

Course of Study : Studied Language Arts, print media experience

School : College of education in the creeks of delta

Other Known Occupation : Notorious Pipeline Vandalizer (DECLARED WANTED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT)

IP: 104.24.111.125

Origin Of HIS mother : Okpara Inland
Origin of his father :Agbarho Ughelli

WEBSITES: nigerianwiki.xyz

Email : nigerianwiki247@gmail.com

I NOR TELL YOU SAY I GO GET YOU?

sanchez01 !!

I wonder why you haven't been banned. I just wonder. sad

3 Likes

Re: Guys, I Loose A Rank That Is Giving Me 30pageviews Per Day by snrguy5(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2020
Jayjay2019:

It's just small issue, come order my SEO service

https://www.nairaland.com/5812067/shoot-new-existing-site-into

(1) (Reply)

Female Blogger Needed For An Immediate Employment / How To Buy From The Uk Or Usa & Sell In Nigeria - Registration Is Free / Popup Ads Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.