Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS (38062 Views)

President Tinubu heads to Paris on 'private visit' / Amitolu Shittu: Amotekun Won’t Tolerate Indecent Dressing, Yoruba Language Abuse / Amitolu Shittu: Lawmakers, Ex-governors Behind Illegal Mining In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by olajizz01(m): 9:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:
Ngbatti ngbatti Ewedu gublin amotekun youth grin
Lost Jew with jealous is like 5 and 6.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by Peace1993: 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeria and playing of politics.

How will you appointment a comrade all in the name of him being a card carrying member of your party as a head of such a security outfit that outsiders are apparently awaiting its fall by all means?
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by worldclass68(m): 10:31pm On Apr 24, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Those guys are Awawa youths tearing themselves apart over Ijebu garri in Osun state.

Awawa on Osun undecided undecided lol

I don't want to abuse u buy ur stupidity nah distinction....

Oh sorry..... I mean u shouldn't be so daft like this nah..nwanna

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by mystery22: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
Audo amotekun,Yoruba cowards,have they finish killing and eating eachother, cannibals, afonja's should be living in jungles, desease set of a people.....

1 Like

Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by NigerianSage: 11:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
mystery22:
Audo amotekun,Yoruba cowards,have they finish killing and eating eachother, cannibals, afonja's should be living in jungles, desease set of a people.....

When Igbos don't know their own history....lol

3 Likes

Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by DabuIIIT: 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Let them spot a single small Fulani boy now with just a fire cracker.... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by Edosao: 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2020
There is God o
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by Edosao: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2020
It is will
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by sofiscatedmoron: 12:40am On Apr 25, 2020
Pigsandidiots:
E pain this osu bloda
E pain afonja moronic slaves of cows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by DabuIIIT: 1:43am On Apr 25, 2020
Pigsandidiots:
They just chased some out of Ekiti. You think everyone is coward like your igbo race.

No be we dey when small Fulani boy slapped one of your fathers only for him to be shouting na because I know you o grin.

Abeg someone should help me with the shameless coward igboman video.

osu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:46am On Apr 25, 2020
I thought the court told these APC buffoons that there's nothing like state of Osun. These people are just reckless when it comes to being law abiding
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by moshino(m): 5:28am On Apr 25, 2020
majamajic:
An army of sheep led by a lion can defeat an army of Lions led by a sheep

African proverb

A stupid ignorant proverb that doesn't hold true.

Don't live your life believing other people's dogma, think it through, reason outside the box. Most of these so-called 'African proverbs' were spoken by men high on local alcoholic beverages, and other native African hallucinogens.
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by Samnavy: 5:32am On Apr 25, 2020
They want to end your carier and you are happy
This is the beginning of your downfall
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 25, 2020
Pigsandidiots:
The thing just dey pain your flat head

I don't waste my time engage Awawa online miscreant.
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by Nobody: 7:01am On Apr 25, 2020
worldclass68:

Awawa on Osun undecided undecided lol
I don't want to abuse u buy ur stupidity nah distinction....

Oh sorry..... I mean u shouldn't be so daft like this nah..nwanna

Awawa youth spotted.
That's how they behave.
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by majamajic(m): 7:40am On Apr 25, 2020
moshino:

A stupid ignorant proverb that doesn't hold true.

Don't live your life believing other people's dogma, think it through, reason outside the box. Most of these so-called 'African proverbs' were spoken by men high on local alcoholic beverages, and other native African hallucinogens.

If you close your eyes to facts, you will learn through accidents.
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by majamajic(m): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:

This is no African proverb... It was said by Myles Munroe.

The man of God might choose the words , but it's a Ghana proverb .
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by ddeola: 8:35am On Apr 25, 2020
Who is Richard Tinubu ?

Amotekun is compromised already. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by PeterUdeme: 11:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Thats why I said If now Olodo wetin dey worry you. Tinubu's houseboy. Witchcraft in this 21st century.
[img]https://media1./images/3fe4e74633911b76285865db85d665ff/tenor.gif?itemid=5683012[/img]

You made a conclusion based on what you can’t confirm. Your parents wasted money raising you.
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by PeterUdeme: 12:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Johnnyessence:

Amitolu Shittu doesn't have record of homeland security. Another wrong appointments.

And how did you know this?
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by PeterUdeme: 12:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
ddeola:
Who is Richard Tinubu ?

Amotekun is compromised already. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Another retard. You don’t know who Richard Tinubu is but concluded Amotekun is compromised. Another example of the failed educational system.
Re: Governor Oyetola Names Amitolu Shittu, Richard Tinubu Heads Of Amotekun, BOSS by Kingpele(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
paulolee:
dnt even kno wat am doing here...i dnt kno d meaning of amotekum n i jus rush book space..c watin lockdown boredom cause o..with time i would get used to being jobless bt truly idle mind na devil workshop o..jus de outside compound dis afternoon n i see one cheerful giver for street wey bin gv me std n i swore neva to talk to her again..nl knl wen i call her n kum start to de retoast her again..don almost gv her time to kum flex dis weekend say las las i go double c.d bt jus rush get sense bk n tell her say i de travel n na till nxt month end i de kum bk say my guy get accident n i gat go c am..i pray if she kum around tomorrow mk devil no go work double shift 4 my head or tinz go shift oo..
where is hungerbad when u need him, is obvious this guy smoke weed in hungry mood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Osinbanjo Is The Worst Betrayer Ever In Our Democratic History / Top 5 Nigerian Politicians With Great Character, Integrity And Honesty / PDP Bigwigs And Their Current/immediate Past Pitiable Conditions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.