Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,403 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. (52861 Views)

Tinubu Camp Hired ‘Unknown Bishops’ To Venue Of Unveiling Of Shettima - Sahara R / Oshiomhole, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello, El-Rufai On US Visa Ban List - Sahara R. / Remivir: Ajimobi Was Defrauded Of N50m On Fake Drugs From Bangladesh - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by LordIsaac(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
See d reputation of the minister... Why should anyone be surprised?
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
In conclusion, we are our own poison

1 Like

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by bolaji3071(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
God help us... There is hunger in the land
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by SeniorBros1: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
We would still be in 2019 if not for Saharareporters. Nobody seems to what is going on in NDDC

3 Likes

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by igbowoman: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Is anyone surprised?

1 Like

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Jamesline007(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Jaqenhghar: 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
MzTunechi:
Posterity will judge them all. I pray all those involved meet their Waterloo and die a shameless death. Bunch of shameful lots
Im sorry to say but nobody will be meeting any Waterloo anytime. This is the country and society we have built for ourselves. Imagine if your own brother was in charge and stole and bought you an X5. Will you curse him (the way you currently are) out for depriving others?
Lets assume your brother was in that position and acted honestly, didnt steal, wont we be the same people calling him a fool dull guy, and mumu ?

6 Likes

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Pius247(m): 8:28pm On Apr 24, 2020
Recently, Akpabio has been in the news for one form of corruption allegation or the other. Na only you waka come?
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by annisy(f): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oil is a curse in Africa,it breeds and promotes corruption, from South-Sudan to Angola �� to Cameroon �� to Nigeria �� to Chad �� same story of corruption, poverty & pains in the land
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by AdemolaA2: 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
A

For Apple
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by udemzyudex(m): 8:29pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmmmm so the North is not the problem here,for those saying government is using oil money to fund the North or grow the North.

Now you can clearly see that your own people are the one killing you because of selfish interest.

Money meant to develop the Niger Delta region is been siphoned by useless individuals in NDDC.

Now you know the right place to channel your anger to,this people know that you will always be shouting and cursing the government,and a lot of people don't even know the function of NDDC ,some don't even they exist.

Perfect way to steal more money.

Very useless people.

1 Like

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Ebenezer2021(m): 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Akpabio is a criminal, a thief and an armed robber.. NDDC this days in the news is just about fraud and corruption..

Nonsense corruption fighting Buhari and his 36 thieving Ministers
do you know who an armed robber is?
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by eleko1: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
sad Dey locked us inside Dey add ghost covik list.may soponna visit their camp
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by AreaFada2: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Nigeria is sleep walking into disaster. One day the hungry and frustrated masses will rise up.

It will be like a film. Arab Spring will be a child's play. Various regional warlords will emerge.

The strategic oil interest the West has in Nigeria is diminishing. They will leave us to our fate. While pretending to care at the UN.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Sleekfingers: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
It is very clear say dem use corruption swear for nigeria

1 Like

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Joefat: 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Naija.. Which way my people
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by MzTunechi(f): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Im sorry to say but nobody will be meeting any Waterloo anytime. This is the country and society we have built for ourselves. Imagine if your own brother was in charge and stole and bought you an X5. Will you curse him (the way you currently are) out for depriving others?
Lets assume your brother was in that position and acted honestly, didnt steal, wont we be the same people calling him a fool dull guy, and mumu ?
I will rather my brother be a honest man than a thief without conscience. I am not greedy and he isn't either. Can you say the same for yourself and brother?

3 Likes

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by SexytorresE(f): 8:33pm On Apr 24, 2020
When I said I don’t believe the coro in nigeria, they thought I was just talking undecided this shit is a business here.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by dheolexaone(f): 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2020
Won gbe de
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Lyoncrescent: 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
Flakkydagirl:
God bless Nigeria!

Long time no see ma. Thanks for the excellent writing of My Husband in the Literature section. One of the best I've ever read here on nairaland or anywhere else
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by udemzyudex(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

That's naija for you.

1 Like

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by konkonbilo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2020
cheesy
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by ksbusari(m): 8:40pm On Apr 24, 2020
April 6, 2019
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by WeRblessed(f): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
Olalan:
Only a wicked soul would think of profiting corruptly from this scourge ravaging the country. Sometimes I wonder if all these thieves remember they'll die someday

Nigerian government is kleptocracy government.

Just give them common Akara and Akamu to distribute to the poor, they will still steal it.

Wicked leaders that will die a wicked and shameful death.
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by maasoap(m): 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
He said, “The NDDC has been more of a curse for the people of Niger Delta than a blessing.

FG should please scrap NDDC. That commission have never served the interests of the people of Niger Delta area.

1 Like

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Angrymode: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Reading things like this boils my blood. It makes me wanna become a terrorist to fvcking kill them all
Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Jaqenhghar: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
MzTunechi:
I will rather my brother be a honest man than a thief without conscience. I am not greedy and he isn't either. Can you say the same for yourself and brother?
To answer your question. Yes I can say so. The questions I raised wasnt for you in particular but to highlight the kind of society we live in. You may be different but that is you. You can only speak for yourself . The over 150m others nko? Its the society we have found ourselves in and this bullshit somehow it affects all of us. Guilty or not.

3 Likes

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by andyanders: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Akpabio is a criminal, a thief and an armed robber.. NDDC this days in the news is just about fraud and corruption..

Nonsense corruption fighting Buhari and his 36 thieving Ministers

Akpabio has been a Pen Robber right from when he was a governor. He crossed to apc as a conduit tool to continue his game.

1 Like

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by chronique(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Akpabio has gone to continue his stealing after the 8 years he spent pillaging Akwa-Ibom. This person never gets tired.

1 Like

Re: N5bn COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Fraud Uncovered In NDDC - Sahara R. by Tango123: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
Matrimonous come oooo. E don happen. I told u that corruption is the problem. If the thieves leading us can steal the air we breathe, they will

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria / Reno Omokri: Blame Davido For $26 Billion NNPC Corruption Scam / A Nigerian Taxi Driver Picks Peter Obi In UK, Drives Him Free Of Charge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.