Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Seun Top Us Up.members Plead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Top Us Up.members Plead (544 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Trial: Lawyers Plead With DSS To Have Access To Court Room / 2023: Lagos APC Leaders To ‘Plead’ 2nd Term For Sanwo-Olu / P&ID Representatives Plead Guilty To Fraud, Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by akpunda86: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2020
Oga Seun is it not high time you reward your royal customers even with a token.
It shows your appreciation of our patronage.
Not a must but im suggesting.

Can you imagine Jumia Pay just toping me up with an airtime of 1000.tut was a joke till i saw it on my phone.

Members of nairaland please lets plead with seun.even a token airtime goes a long way.

We are tired of snakes and lala.
Oga seun egugun keep us all at home.
FRONT PAGE TOMMOROW SEUN TOP UP NAIRALANDERS WITH AIRTIME.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by devilmaycry: 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin i laugh u

1 Like

Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by oluwadabira111(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
Hmm he is the owner of his money he can do what he like with his money

1 Like

Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by illicit(m): 8:19pm On Apr 24, 2020
grin
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by akpunda86: 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2020
oluwadabira111:
Hmm he is the owner of his money he can do what he like with his money

Is a plead
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by IfeMiLove: 8:21pm On Apr 24, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by oluwadabira111(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
akpunda86:

Is a plead
OK you guys have been pleading since a month baba never say anything!!
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by akpunda86: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2020
Dem no go wan push this one front page cos all members go gree.we are tired of snakes this lockdown

Voting will do with likes.
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by akpunda86: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2020
oluwadabira111:
OK you guys have been pleading since a month baba never say anything!!

Seun na guy man.no compare a guy man with a vodoo president.
I know seun will reply us.na my man.
Watch and see if una no beg ill personally beg.
Oga Seun i greet
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by Adiola(f): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
he is a typical Yoruba ,they don't like giving but are experts in beggiology
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by Mace0lane: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2020
Who are the members pleading ?
Those advertising on Nairaland or those making use of Nairaland free of charge.

I will support Seun giving out to client advertising on NL but not to entitled beggars. Seun will be foolish to give the entitled beggars a dime judging by how they have been opening thread demanding to be gifted giveaways. My 2 cent.

akpunda86:
Dem no go wan push this one front page cos all members go gree.we are tired of snakes this lockdown

Voting will do with likes.

1 Like

Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by helinues: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2020
After getting Jumia's free airtime, you still want to get from NL..

Is that not greediness?
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by LeoThaGreat(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
I hate it when people feel entitled to the hard work of another person! The OP (and his supporters) has never paid Seun directly for using his platform. We all use it for free. Now you guys are feeling entitled to what Seun used his brains to monetise.
You people are wicked business killers and enemies of progress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by akpunda86: 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2020
Mace0lane:
Who are the members pleading ?
Those advertising on Nairaland or those making use of Nairaland free of charge.

I will support Seun giving out to client advertising on NL but not to entitled beggars. Seun will be foolish to give the entitled beggars a dime judging by how they have been opening thread demanding to be gifted giveaways. My 2 cent.

Your not right both those advertising and members all draw traffic to the site.So you advertise and still do the marketing yourself.
My guy i advertised on nairaland then cos a need for it came up.my mail address was hijacked this a new one.I am as old as nairaland na we blow am in lag then.

1 Like

Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by akpunda86: 8:41pm On Apr 24, 2020
LeoThaGreat:
I hate it when people feel entitled to the hard work of another person! The OP (and his supporters) has never paid Seun directly for using his platform. We all use it for free. Now you guys are feeling entitled to what Seun used his brains to monetise.

My guy read well i advertise here.im also a free member.is not a must i said if he can.
It is his biz not mine.Mind you dont underate any member both free and paid members are important on this forum.

Once platinum or silver membership is started hope we all can still maintain it
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by Lovelive: 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2020
LeoThaGreat:

Ll u keep quiet ?
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by Tweiker: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
devilmaycry:
grin i laugh u

Bro, pls show me the code of your signature. How you wrote it
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by Tweiker: 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2020
akpunda86:
Oga Seun is it not high time you reward your royal customers even with a token.
It shows your appreciation of our patronage.
Not a must but im suggesting.

Can you imagine Jumia Pay just toping me up with an airtime of 1000.tut was a joke till i saw it on my phone.

Members of nairaland please lets plead with seun.even a token airtime goes a long way.

We are tired of snakes and lala.
Oga seun egugun keep us all at home.
FRONT PAGE TOMMOROW SEUN TOP UP NAIRALANDERS WITH AIRTIME.

His name is Seun not 'Father Christmas'

1 Like

Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by Afolabimills(m): 8:50pm On Apr 24, 2020
Top up for where soon some useless mofos go tag u as begger
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by etrange: 9:12pm On Apr 24, 2020
akpunda86:

Is a plead

Bro, "Is it not high time you..." is not how to start a plea. That expression is full of entitlement. Just saying.

To be more practical, on what basis should Seun give money to users? Should he give to everyone? Old users? People with high number of comments/posts?

He's providing a free-to-use platform and in return, he's got people to advertise here. Those who advertise here are the true clients (the direct source of revenue). He can decide to cut the cost of advertising this period in order to show support. That will be more realistic cause the advertisers are likely to be suffering from low revenue themselves and might not continue if not supported. And even as much as this is a logical justification, it's still up to him. But asking him to just start giving people money is far reaching. There's no logic behind that. People spend their data to be here and the revenue goes directly to telecoms (it constitutes a direct source of revenue to the telecoms) so you should direct your plea to them to either cut the cost of data or do give-away. Otherwise, you might as well "ask" the owners of every site you've visited to give you money.

Do you get my logic? Seun is not different from any other business person out there. Even though he might want to help, there must be some logic behind deciding who gets helped.

1 Like

Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 9:25pm On Apr 24, 2020
Ban dey wait you cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by akpunda86: 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
etrange:

Bro, "Is it not high time you..." is not how to start a plea. That expression is full of entitlement. Just saying.

To be more practical, on what basis should Seun give money to users? Should he give to everyone? Old users? People with high number of comments/posts?

He's providing a free-to-use platform and in return, he's got people to advertise here. Those who advertise here are the true clients (the direct source of revenue). He can decide to cut the cost of advertising this period in order to show support. That will be more realistic cause the advertisers are likely to be suffering from low revenue themselves and might not continue if not supported. And even as much as this is a logical justification, it's still up to him. But asking him to just start giving people money is far reaching. There's no logic behind that. People spend their data to be here and the revenue goes directly to telecoms (it constitutes a direct source of revenue to the telecoms) so you should direct your plea to them to either cut the cost of data or do give-away. Otherwise, you might as well "ask" the owners of every site you've visited to give you money.

Do you get my logic? Seun is not different from any other business person out there. Even though he might want to help, there must be some logic behind deciding who gets helped.

I RECEIVED SENSE HERE VERY GOOD BUT SEUN MAY STILL SEND SOME PALLIATIVE TO US IN HIS OWN FORMAT.
LIKE I SAID WE ARE TIRED OF SNAKES AND LALA
Re: Seun Top Us Up.members Plead by Lipscomb(m): 9:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
Corporate beggar everywhere...Have you ask Google, Facebook, Yahoo mail and WhatsApp palliative relief Because you're the only one hungry radarada.

Look seun is an ijebu man you know what it mean to be an ijebu man 1kobo he will not give anyone.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Obaseki's Chief Of Staff Resigns / Community Rejects Buhari’s Anambra FCC Nominee / According To The United Nations, Africa Has 54 Countries, Excluding This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.