Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,774 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Covid-19: How To Bullet Proof Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Covid-19: How To Bullet Proof Your Business (551 Views)

COVID-19: How Banks Make Life Difficult For Nigerians / COVID-19: How Ajebor Farmers Are Feeding Nigerian And Helping Local Farmers / COVID Proof Your Business - FREE Online Class... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: How To Bullet Proof Your Business by yinkuscious(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
It is my pleasure to be here to share with you on a topic that is so dear to me and perhaps, will be the reality of everyone during and after this whole pandemic brouhaha.

Let me reiterate this fact as I proceed; *things will never return to the exact way they used to be*

A change is here!

22 millions of people filed for unemployment in the USA within 5 weeks.

Right now in Nigeria, some people have lost their jobs, and some will not find theirs again.

A change is here!

Amidst all these global unrest and civil outcry, it will be surprising to note that some companies have emerged as masters of the economy and are raking in so much profit.

Some business owners will spend all their savings during this situation and be in search of loan to scale up immediately after.

Companies that are into event planning and management, aviation, entertainment and others are reported as top losers. With aviation loosing over $300b in the past weeks.

My focus here is to give us not just a tip, but a projection of how to scale up during and after this pandemic.

I mentioned earlier that despite all these unrest, some companies are making so much than they expected. These are digital companies.

Companies that can survive without any physical presence.

While people have been staying at home globally, Netflix service subscription keeps increasing, the subscription on irokoTV keeps increasing, lots of people are watching funny Instagram videos and so on.

These companies have projected themselves to thrive regardless of the situation.

If we are to stay at home for 1 year, do you think your business will still be able to feed you?

The quick solution is - we have to digitalize our ideas and business.

*Until your business can make money while you're in your bedroom, without a physical contact, your business isn't safe*

For those that are employed, private companies especially will consider lots of options to cut logistics and expenses after this pandemic period.

Right now, it is obvious some people can actually work from home.

So, if you don't have the skills that can afford a place in the global economic revolution, then you better find your way into gaining those skills.

I am Olajide Ola'Emmanuel, a Digital Media Executive and Business Development Associate.

(1) (Reply)

Effective Communication And Presentation Skills / Make Money By Viewing Advert During This Lockdown / Ways To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.