Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,390 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases (103386 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: There Are 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases / 15 Countries That Has No Cases Of Coronavirus As At Today. / 12 New COVID-19 Cases Confirmed By NCDC, Total Now 151 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2020
adewumiopeyemi:
Australia should be remove
Because they have confirm case

Please check well op

Before posting

But Australia is not on that list. Where did you see it though.

Cocos, Christmas and Norfolk islands are just remote overseas territories of Australia hence the reason Australia was mentioned here. They are not trying to say they Covid 19 free in any way.

I hope you understand?
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 25, 2020
tyup:

He will now get there and find out the little jobs they have are for their citizens which is not even enough for them in the first place

And I'm not sure he planned well enough too.. Lol this life sha.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by PHijo(m): 8:56am On Apr 25, 2020
chukzbozz86:
Imagine if Nigeria were to be white country or in a cold region people will be dying in thousands grin

Sometimes you will see reasons for Thanking God you are a black man

I always see reason to thank God for being Ijaw, black and African.

As for Nigeria, it is not a natural concept and Nigerians failed to make it work for all the ethnic nations forced to be together.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by BankyGee(m): 8:56am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I remember a covid 19 patient being shot dead in North Korea for trying to escape the isolation center. Now, North Korea have no Covid 19 case.

Sometimes, to get the best for human beings, you have to treat them in the worst way possible
GBAM!
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Vokians(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2020
Okay.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:58am On Apr 25, 2020
mansakhalifa:

But Australia is not on that list. Where did you see it though.

Cocos, Christmas and Norfolk islands are just remote overseas territories of Australia hence the reason Australia was mentioned here. They are not trying to say they Covid 19 free in any way.

I hope you understand?
Alright
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by 1stola: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:
I remember a covid 19 patient being shot dead in North Korea for trying to escape the isolation center. Now, North Korea have no Covid 19 case.

Sometimes, to get the best for human beings, you have to treat them in the worst way possible
Wetin don for do that pink skinned Italian man.

Wicked Bastąrd!

I'll still maintain that he came purposely to spread the disease.

1 Like

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 25, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Why are you lying

The smallest of the listed countries has of a population of no less than 10,000. That's Nauru.

And I'm lying? SMH make I sha no talk to you sha. Well it's good you curtailed how to talk along the line.

Now to answer your question, there are nations with small population and let me prove it to you

Saint Helena => 6077 people
Montserrat => 4922 people
Falkland islands => 3480 people
Tokelau => 1300 people

Smaller nations as those, are not expecting to have the COVID. That's what I mean sir. English is not hard. Mxm
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Iyiataata92: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
...shot...
...North Korea has...
Shot....correct
North Korea has....incorrect
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by mayDtolu(m): 9:06am On Apr 25, 2020
GrammarNazi1:
...shot...
...North Korea has...

Badt nigga! You reach here again ��
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Saint Helena, Ascension very remote island hope to visit there someday. You will have to zoom in well to spot the island on the map.

It pains me that Africa has not united to to bring back or claim lands like Saint Helena, and macaronesia islands, such as Madeira, Canary, and Azores.

The indigenous people of those islands are blacks like us, but Europeans have been ruling and exploiting for more 500 years, now.

Most Africans don't even know about this island and it is so sad.

1 Like

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by azadus18: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2020
North korea Murder all dia suspected case...
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Goodnature1: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2020
Please my fellow nairalanders still dont forget me. You've all been a blessing to people still be a blessing to me.

Firstbank: 3076637392. E. O. Thanks and God bless
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by africanusvu(m): 9:10am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:

, and when ever u were given the worse treatment here in Nigeria to get the best out of you.you began to cry injustice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2020
To the goons who believes corona virus is the end of the world, or 5G network or Jesus is coming soon or rapture or New world and old world order. all manners of conspiracies.

Come and read now, there are countries where there are no cases of corona. grin So your dead Jesus is not coming and rapturing anything or 5 Geeing anything afterall. oh! i forgot the new world order. undecided the endtimes goons.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Fundango: 9:14am On Apr 25, 2020
klbakare:
Time to relocate

to North Korea then; D
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Fucsheetup(f): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2020
Iyiataata92:

What sort of ignorance is this? shocked

1 Like

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2020
Nigeria and China will send coronavirus there, in the name of diplomatic lies.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Iyiataata92: 9:18am On Apr 25, 2020
1stola:

Wetin don for do that pink skinned Italian man.

Wicked Bastąrd!

I'll still maintain that he came purposely to spread the disease.
No mind the bastard. I wrote on Nairaland the that the idiot should be killed for intentionally bringing the virus here. Government can tell the Italian government that he was killed by boko boy or whoever.
He was on a suicide mission. He survived it but cost Nigeria lives and money
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Taeewo(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2020
Tahiti nko
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by gsharp12(m): 9:21am On Apr 25, 2020
“Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday, ask me how on 0-8-1-0-2-7-0-8-8-4-4
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 25, 2020
chukzbozz86:
Imagine if Nigeria were to be white country or in a cold region people will be dying in thousands grin

Sometimes you will see reasons for Thanking God you are a black man
Florida is hotter than nigeria thousands have died there, venezuela is hot hundreds have died there also, it feels that way to you because nigeria has more than 250 million populations and %2 of nigeria's populations have not been tested

Most victims who died in america are black people.

you might want to start listening to real news and do some researches of your own.

1 Like

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 25, 2020
ORLAHOLUWA:
Nawa ooo which one be Christmas island again
Country dey ooooo

It's not a country per say though.

It's a part of Australia.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2020
somehow:
Comoros is even nearer land than Seychelles and Madagascar that have recorded cases. So it has nothing to do with being an island

You have a point, man.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by bobochem: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2020
The names of those countries go fear Mr coro self
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Goalnaldo(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
relocate and leave which people here cry nobody is going anywhere grin cheesy
how many moniker are you having angry
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Emma990(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2020
unnknown:
Kudos to North Korea.

really bro dem try
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by infini771: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2020
If you believe North Korea do not have this virus, give yourself a heavy knock before I meet you there.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2020
gimakon:

And I'm lying? SMH make I sha no talk to you sha. Well it's good you curtailed how to talk along the line.

Now to answer your question,8 there are nations with small population and let me prove it to you

Saint Helena => 6077 people
Montserrat => 4922 people
Falkland islands => 3480 people
Tokelau => 1300 people

Smaller nations as those, are not expecting to have the COVID. That's what I mean sir. English is not hard. Mxm

First I was talking about the independent States amongst them.

Secondly, your figures do not actually tally with what you posted earlier on. Didn't you say that some of those entities have a population of 65 persons?

How come I can't find any one that fits such a description on your list?

Come on, take a break, man.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2020
mansakhalifa:

First I was talking about the independent States amongst them.

Secondly, your figures do not actually tally with what you posted earlier on. Didn't you say that some of those entities have a population of 65 persons?

How come I can't find any one that fits such a description on your list?

Come on, take a break, man.

grin I sha no get your time today.
Maybe the day way something day worry me, try am, we go know.
Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Misplaced respect - they are lying
They are definitely lying.

1 Like

Re: 15 Countries With No Confirmed COVID-19 Cases by Immaangel2: 9:35am On Apr 25, 2020
agwom:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/15-countries-with-no-confirmed-covid-19-cases.html
the names of these countries sef no go allow corona to penetrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: FG Orders Closure Of Varsities, Schools Nationwide / UK's First Coronavirus Mega Hospital With 4,000 Beds And Cubicle (Pics) / 150 People Died In Kano From An Unknown Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.