Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Dog Is Sick,help!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Dog Is Sick,help!! (382 Views)

This User Is Sick. Help / General Hospital Ambulance Dumps Sick Man On Drip Along The Road - Twitter User / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dog Is Sick,help!! by Damntruth(m): 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2020
Good evening everyone,I have a Maltese and he his 9months old ..for about 1month now he has been sick .
Firstly,he stopped eating and was very inactive.. He was seen by a veterinary doctor and was given multivitamins injection he got better and after a week his health deteriorated,He started loosing weight stopped eating and became more inactive.. The veterinary doc saw him the second time and gave him multivitamins and antibiotic injection ..he got better but was limping due to the pain he was subsequently given a pain relief injection and he has been on deworming tabs for 3days ..he his walking well,eating quite well although selective ..but he is now stooling blood ..and vomits whatever he eats ..please what is happening I cannot loose this guy he his part of the family already .please below is are pictures of his poo and his bumbum after stooling
CcLalasticlala

Re: My Dog Is Sick,help!! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
so who dis one help leave it let it die
Re: My Dog Is Sick,help!! by Damntruth(m): 8:52pm On Apr 24, 2020
eltilon:
okay thanks
Re: My Dog Is Sick,help!! by TheGiftedOne(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2020
Covidiotic symptoms. Isolate it.
Re: My Dog Is Sick,help!! by Damntruth(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Covidiotic symptoms. Isolate it.
are u for real?...
Re: My Dog Is Sick,help!! by uboma(m): 7:10am On Apr 25, 2020
eltilon:

You are heartless for suggesting that the dog should not be given medical attention to save it.
Re: My Dog Is Sick,help!! by Damntruth(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2020
uboma:

You are heartless for suggesting that the dog should not be given medical attention to save it.
please do u have any idea what I can do..he still stool blood this morning ..and the vet is telling me maybe he is reacting to what he ate ..I need someone that has probably experienced a similar thing
Re: My Dog Is Sick,help!! by uboma(m): 9:42am On Apr 25, 2020
Damntruth:
please do u have any idea what I can do..he still stool blood this morning ..and the vet is telling me maybe he is reacting to what he ate ..I need someone that has probably experienced a similar thing

I have not experienced these with my dog hence cannot say much.

However, you should look for a competent Vet to look at your dog. Where is your location? I hope it pulls through.
Re: My Dog Is Sick,help!! by lexrichy(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2020
very playful and intelligent Dog hope it gets well
Re: My Dog Is Sick,help!! by Damntruth(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2020
uboma:

I have not experienced these with my dog hence cannot say much.

However, you should look for a competent Vet to look at your dog. Where is your location? I hope it pulls through.
kaduna
Re: My Dog Is Sick,help!! by Damntruth(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2020
lexrichy:
very playful and intelligent Dog hope it gets well
you very right ..and very emotional as well

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje Lied, Deaths In Kano Are Increasing, Medical Assistance Unavailable / Customers Ran For Their Lives As Man With Covid-19 Symptom Collapsed In Bank / Beans For Weight Loss: Top 3 Reasons Why Beans Help You To Lose Weight | Fat Bur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.