Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation (26591 Views)

No Champion, No Relegation, No Promotion: Eredivisie Ends 2019/20 Campaign / BREAKING: Eredivisie Season Canceled & There Will Be No Champion & Relegation / Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by emecheboy2(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2020
OloshoMan:
Premier league should do the same. Liverpool should not win this for the sake of humanity

Which humanity?, I am not a Liverpool fan but you're a very wicked person. The points gap is obvious, abeg they should crown them champions already.
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by Maximar: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2020
League that UEFA will force them to conclude las las or no representatives in UCL&Europa next season
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by Sleekmilan01(m): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2020
Samade7:
I will be very happy just cos of two things if dey cancel EPL too.

Chelsea will not go champions league. grin

Liverpool will not win EPL grin grin

Quote me,

Say rubbish

And thunder from idemili fire u. tongue

Are u.okay??

If the EPL is canceled today,Chelsea goes to UCL because they are in 4th position

Na u the idemili thunder go fire
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by oloriLFC(f): 11:26am On Apr 25, 2020
Na olodo people full here. Go and cancel the EPL na. Maybe you are ready to pay the TV rights money. Or do you know how many clubs depend on the the money to survive? The FA have reiterated that the League will continue when it is safe to do so. There is no cancellation anywhere. Imagine comparing the Dutch League to the Premier League or LaLiga. How much money is in the Dutch League? Liverpool is winning the trophy for 2019/2020 season and there's nothing anyone can do about it
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by Samade7: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Sleekmilan01:

Are u.okay??

If the EPL is canceled today,Chelsea goes to UCL because they are in 4th position

Na u the idemili thunder go fire

U must be mad......Omo ale jatijati.
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by uunwanaobong3: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
My heart goes to Liverpool and their fans.......this is 31 years and still waiting.

Corona done finish this club..... And failure has become their trademark

Liverpool fans right now

Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by sabolee130(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2020
Job Title: Accountant Requirement:Bsc in accounting Gender:Female Location:Lagos 1 yr minimum work experience How to apply: Intrested candidates should forward resume to whatsapp 08078383684
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by AmacoA: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
adioolayi:
What about EPL

Please let's pray for Liverpool

If they miss this...ha...Na till the end of the world again.

grin grin
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by donoro(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
EbukaHades10, donoro, maynation, JONNYSPUTE etc right now. grin grin
grin grin leading with 25 points is different from goal difference grin grin. Hope you'll sleep now no b Liverpool cause ur problem cheesy cheesy

Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by emmyboy162(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Not mathematically over bcus they lost one game meaning that City who's lost like 6 if not 7 games can still win it with 25pts gap? Interesting.

Like I told somebody earlier,even if they will use hand to throw it in, they will sha do it.

As for the champions league, UEFA said it'll make use of the point per game basis in which United goes to the Ucl if City's ban is upheld

The point is they've not won the league.
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by EbukaHades10(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
emmyboy162:

The point is they've not won the league.
K
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 25, 2020
How many slip don cut?
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by Miles2345(m): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
obembet:

Source: https://amp.theguardian.com/football/2020/apr/24/eredivisie-cancels-season-without-any-champion-relegation-and-promotion

Make some cool cash this weekend and win big during this Lockdown. Enjoy the best of odds on multiple markets when you stake on our Virtual Leagues.

Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by Edosao: 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
Life is important most exential
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by PropertyBuying(f): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2020
helinues:
We are living in New world entirely.

Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by CuteYvonne777: 12:15am On Apr 26, 2020
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by Depressedkidd: 2:25am On Apr 26, 2020
OloshoMan:
Premier league should do the same. Liverpool should not win this for the sake of humanity
And we'll go again next season, and repeat what wee done this season. Maybe we'll go for the invincibles title the next time around.
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2020
Cityfirstborn:
EPL should be cancelled, no way the league will continue, otherwise they will risk another wave of infection..Playing behind close doors won't work, fans will congregate outside to celebrate just like it happened in PSG champions league game.
grin grin grin
See all of them.....
E go dey like film for una eyes tongue tongue tongue

Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2020
EbukaHades10:
Whatever helps you sleep at night.

U people should sha stop wankking ontop our issue.

I never cry for any Liverpool game or bash them even with the final against Madrid and It didn't have to start with, of all people, Atletico.

Honestly, after the Atletico game, I woke up the next day and didn't even feel like something happened.

Na person wey no get wetin he dey do go siddon reason match wey they no dey pay am money.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2020
EbukaHades10:
U said UEFA hasn't made any ruling and I showed you sites even if at all u don't have Google.

PS, how will u say u don't have google when I'm sure you use a smartphone? isn't that embarrassing to say outside?
grin grin
The only apps that are important to them on their smart phones are social media platforms.....aside nairaland,some dont even know a simple sports website!
Most of them dont check other sporting websites aside the information they get from nairaland sporting section!
Some dont even know that EVERY club in the EPL have overwhelmingly decided to CONCLUDE the league!
I guess they dont even know that the german bundesliga will soon resume by early MAY latest..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 10:22am On Apr 26, 2020
kaziblake:
I hope they don’t try this in England
The EPL clubs are in agreement about concluding the league!
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I pity az alkmaar. they played ajax twice without losing and had a good chance of winning the league! so sad
I feel more for the second division leaders SC Cambuur that where leading by 11 points which would have enabled them gain promotion to the Eredivisie after being relegated in 2016!
The coach of SC Cambuur has labelled the decision of the Dutch fa to cancel the Eredivisie as the biggest scandal in the history of Dutch sports!
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by Galactico4ever(m): 10:52am On Apr 26, 2020
openmine:

I feel more for the second division leaders SC Cambuur that where leading by 11 points which would have enabled them gain promotion to the Eredivisie after being relegated in 2016!
The coach of SC Cambuur has labelled the decision of the Dutch fa to cancel the Eredivisie as the biggest scandal in the history of Dutch sports!
They Even cancelled the dutch cup final between utrecht & feyenoord. I Heard Utrecht are taking legal action
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
Galactico4ever:
They Even cancelled the dutch cup final between utrecht & feyenoord. I Heard Utrecht are taking legal action
Dutch fa just took a very alarming decision without weighing d huge consequences!
One of the reasons why d EPL must be completed is because of the huge funds that many top companies have invested in the league this season!
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 7:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
chimex001:
If Liverpool is awarded the title,what happens to relegation spots? If you check the table you see that the bottom 6 is very tight so which of the teams will be relegated? What about the championship promotion? It’s not as simple as awarding Liverpool the title. The only solution that will be acceptable to most of the stakeholders is a total cancellation of the season.
As much as i do not subscribe to handing liverpool the league title,i cannot also say that it would be fair to scrap a league that is just 9 matches away from being concluded considering gap between liverpool and the rest!
If this pandemic had happened towards December last year,the cancellation would have been logical!
Don't also forget that others clubs below the EPL,like the championship and league one also have clubs that want to be elevated to a higher league!
Are you going to tell them that their efforts so far will be in vain?
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 7:55pm On Apr 26, 2020
Damfostopper:
The Belgian Pro League is set to become the first major European league to be cancelled because of coronavirus. Club Bruges will be declared champions with the current league table set to stand.

I thought the Belgian league was the first?

which one is now Eredivisie being the first?
Belgian league was scrapped but unlike the dutch league,Club Brugges were handed the league title being at pole position before the league was suspended!
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ryocaj:
If the season isn't completed Liverpool should not be awarded the league.. The reason is.. u can't validate only Liverpool's position in d league and void others.. if Liverpool are crowned champions.. then it means the last 3 teams will be relegated.. which is unfair coz the season wasn't completed n they still had big chance to escape going down.. U can't single Liverpool out.. it's a league..
Oga no worry urself too much...the league will resume very soon after May!
The clubs have already agreed to play the remainder of the matches(in other words,the league will be concluded)
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 7:58pm On Apr 26, 2020
eni4real:
Pray for Liverpool!!
grin grin
Its has already been answered!
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 8:02pm On Apr 26, 2020
OloshoMan:
grin grin
Sorry bro!
Dutch league is not the same as the EPL!
The clubs and EFA have already agreed to play the remaining matches!
This information about the league resumption was already known two weeks ago
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
oloriLFC:
Na olodo people full here. Go and cancel the EPL na. Maybe you are ready to pay the TV rights money. Or do you know how many clubs depend on the the money to survive? The FA have reiterated that the League will continue when it is safe to do so. There is no cancellation anywhere. Imagine comparing the Dutch League to the Premier League or LaLiga. How much money is in the Dutch League? Liverpool is winning the trophy for 2019/2020 season and there's nothing anyone can do about it
Some of them dont even know any website to get valuable information except nairaland and lindaikejiblog cool cool
Re: Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation by openmine(m): 8:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
uunwanaobong3:
My heart goes to Liverpool and their fans.......this is 31 years and still waiting.

Corona done finish this club..... And failure has become their trademark

Liverpool fans right now
Really?
So winning the Super cup and world club cup trophy this current season was also a failure right?
So what if the league resumes and the league matches are completed,you will hide your self in shame just like last season when liverpool lifted the UCL....a trophy your dearly beloved club is yet to smell...smh
Make una park well and get ready...the EPL is about to resume! grin grin

Haters after finding out that the EPL will resume very soon........ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"You Haven’t Played In UCL For Long Time" – Lampard Reminds Man United, Arsenal / Lille OSC Celebrates Osimhen After Scoring & Assisting For The Super Eagles / Analysis: Is The Absence Of Fans The Reason For The EPL Goal Rush This Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.