Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante (51849 Views)

Travelling To Abia From Lagos, What's The Best Route / Us-based Ghanaian Lady Arrested In Attempt To Open Plane Door Mid-flight / Motorcyclists Smuggle People Across Ogun/Oyo, With N100 Bribe - Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by babajero(m): 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
maasoap:

Covid-19 doesn't understand sentiments and emotions. Inter states lockdown remains inter states lockdown, let's stop all these silly excuses and do the right thing. Everyone should trade within their states of residence.
Let's stop expose ourselves as hypocrites by condemning the governments for not taking proactive measures in one hand and still condemning governments on the other hand for taking proactive measures. Nigerians!!!

And they must disobey inter states lockdown before they could eat?

Who still doesn't understand that covid-19 is not good for world's economy, that it has brought economy down on its knees. You can only engage in commerce when you are alive and healthy.
24 women observing social distance in that small truck?
Tell me one state in Nigeria that is sufficient in providing all that it needs, then I will tell you why they shouldn't travel.
Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by bukatyne(f): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2020
holocron:
This is total nonsense. Government is insensitive and heartless. These are poor market women on their way to buy supplies they sell at their home markets for the upkeep of their children. Perhaps their children will go hungry this week because of this.

What of the driver and conductor arrested and would probably need to bail themselves?

The women have it better.
Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by bukatyne(f): 1:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Tell government to stop victimizing and intimidating women. Do we want to see little babies start dying from hunger? These women need to go to market and trade so they can feed their babies abeg. Which kind nonsense is this?

Tell that driver...and any driver for that matter... to stop packing people in that type of truck, they can all suffocate to death because of poor ventilation and depleted oxygen.

Victimizing and intimidating women?

How was that done in this case?
Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
see mat on the food of the container, someone must have been stuffing things in them, all these bush market women, they will do anything for business.
Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by AregbeFufu: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corrinthians:
They wantu escape the Japan of the Zoo to Afonjaland Ragos. grin grin
At least read the article, this thing.
The women were traveling from Akwa ibom to Aba.
They were probably traders going to Aba to stock up their inventory. Aba is the China of the east cheesy
Why would anyone want to go to Lagos now.
If Corona no kill you, hunger will, if you avoid hunger, cone headed one million boys will finish you off.
Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by AregbeFufu: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
SWORD419:
These easterners are damn backward can u imagine mtsw
They are not scooping palm oil from kolotar. grin

Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by enedo: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
babajero:
Tell me one state in Nigeria that is sufficient in providing all that it needs, then I will tell you why they shouldn't travel.
yeah you're totally right but our government has fail on their duties, who knows if this is the only means of catering for themself and children at home. Sending them back without test isn't the the best thing to do.
Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by ofonimi: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2020
This is because of the insensitivity of the government that can not plan. How would you expect people to survive when you do not grant them the avenue to earn a living, yet you want them to stay at home. Meanwhile, these are people that earn living on daily income. Those women depend on daily sales to survive and Aba is where the go to buy their goods. Coronavirus may not kill people in Nigeria but hunger will. Government should stop deceiving people with palliative but devise a workable means to ameliorate the suffering of the people this the only way the lockdown will work.
Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2020
Focus9:
Wetin buhari no go see for kastina Villagers were impressed I couldn't could but I can could
OGA DON'T KILLED ME OOOOO
Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
the driver and all the women should be locked up behind bars.
this kind thing dey vex me. and I hate nonesense as I dey like this.
Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by Legendguru: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
ye
Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by Stylish186(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
SWORD419:
These easterners are damn backward can u imagine mtsw

Can't you just keep quiet NOISEMAKER
Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by Bennysam: 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
holocron:
This is total nonsense. Government is insensitive and heartless. These are poor market women on their way to buy supplies they sell at their home markets for the upkeep of their children. Perhaps their children will go hungry this week because of this.
You're senseless, what if they have this virus and go there and spread it to aba people
Re: Attempt To Smuggle 24 Women Into Abia From Akwa Ibom Foiled By Vigilante by SaiRuiMall: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
PRESS RELEASE:

How's your Easter celebration going?
As you all know, I spend my entire day resolving issues among people. Difficult ones, threatening ones, easy ones etc. And by God's grace, I have always been successful.
I do all these, putting myself in danger without collecting a dime from anyone.
But after reading once again, how Jesus was betrayed by his close guys, and how Mathias was floored by his supposed friends. I have decided not to put myself at risk by helping people who would definitely betray me at any slightest opportunity.

Consequently, Vawulence City will no longer be resolving issues henceforth.
If you have any issue, take it to the Police or God Almighty.

Life is a school, We learn everyday and I have learnt something Today. (Dey for yourself).

Enjoy yourselves and do all you can to shine your eyes and avoid troubles.

God bless you All

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Warri City Delta State (pictures) / 10 Most Expensive Cities In Africa 2015 [photos] / 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.